Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Damn that sucks. Wanted to see Kimbo get the W there...

He takes L's like a man though
pimp.gif

Meathead is a funny dude. Crazy too. 
laugh.gif

Those leg kicks were brutal.

Kimbo only ever has cardio for 3 minutes.  UFC probably has a hard time finding people he can beat.  Goldie called him an mma legend. 
laugh.gif
  He's such an idiot. 

now the Laker game is over... i can concentrate on the rest of the fights ...    Lakers winning and Meathead 
pimp.gif
   Now just need a Shogun victory and i can sleep well tonight

Originally Posted by chino905

how many more fights til Kimbo gets the boot from the UFC?
nerd.gif
A couple more due to Kimbo's popularity I guess.

Damn Kimbo showed some heart, but Meat legs kicks hurt him, those two attempted Powerbombs, and the 30lb difference killed him. 
UFC needs to consider a 225 lb division, the HWs are getting bigger and those 230-245lb like Nog, Mirko, Kongo, Couture don't stand a chance against the guys cutting down to 265. 

Kimbo needs to hang it up, that performance was turrible, dude hasn't developed any new skills since the Ultimate Fighter.

Kimbo doesn't know how to check kicks or what to do in a situation where he is not standing letting them go. Even when he is toe to toe he doesn't throw bombs, he was at a 5 inch reach disadvantage and he just got worked. Sad, but he doesn't seem to know what hes doing out there.

Back
Top Bottom