Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Frank and his trainer just smooched on the lips. "On the button" as Rogan would say.

roll.gif
oh boy. Dana must be pissed
roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ the submission bonus cheques that will be handed out after tonight

what the hell...one second they're doing introductions then the fight is over? was it THAT quick or did my stream suck that bad?
laugh.gif

should have stuck to wrestling, Lesner...
smh.gif

YEsssir Tapout ...

anyone else think Brock bit off more than he can chew too early?

I thinkBrock got a future, but to debut vs Mir
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

what the hell...one second they're doing introductions then the fight is over? was it THAT quick or did my stream suck that bad?
laugh.gif

should have stuck to wrestling, Lesner...
smh.gif

Lesnar was thumping him, but he got too confident... Mir on the ground =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

YEsssir Tapout ...

anyone else think Brock bit off more than he can chew too early?

I thinkBrock got a future, but to debut vs Mir
smh.gif
He was really sloppy, but ya gotta get ur feet wet somewhere. Sucks that they gave him Mir to debut against, but eh.

An Arvloski/Lesnar match would be fun to watch... it'd look like two grizzly bears attackin each other
laugh.gif

he was just way too aggressive, it sounded like he took down mir immediately though, so he definitely has one thing working for him

Even though Lesnar lost he still looked good. I thought he was going to win via TKO because Mir took a pounding but Lesnars lack of experience showed. Brockhas a future hope he continues with the MMA.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

roll.gif
oh boy. Dana must be pissed
roll.gif

No way. While a Lesnar domination would've been the best result, they knew that wasn't going to happen when they booked the fight. Lesnar is stillover, and now Mir is someone who just beat Lesnar in the biggest fight of the year so far. He's over as well.

lesnar did exactly what he did in his other fight.

takedown to half guard then depended on his gnp.

didnt really look like he wanted to use any of the standup that he was training for.

i wish we coulda seen them stand up and trade.

Back
Top Bottom