Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Marcus got +$+ up! Schaub got them Tyson hands
eek.gif

Ref should be fired, These lastcouple of fights have been raw. One of my fav TUF's and can't wait til next season. Schaub is gonna kill Roy. Im prayinthat Matt beats Marcus.

Kimbo is gonna catch another L. I wish he would fight Schaub though.

Mitrione v. Darkness
eek.gif

roll.gif
the last prank rampage with the whole room turning pink was great. This season as a whole for entertainment was one of the best not so much forfighting wise

Roy will eat some shots, get the takedown and rain down shots on Schaub. I can already see it.

Here's the card for this Saturday night:

MAIN CARD

* Matt Hamill vs. Jon Jones
* Frankie Edgar vs. Matt Veach
* Roy Nelson vs. Brendan Schaub ("TUF 10" tournament final)
* Houston Alexander vs. Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson*

PRELIMINARY CARD

* Dennis Hallman vs. John Howard
* Brian Stann vs. Rodney Wallace
* Mark Bocek vs. Joe Brammer
* Marcus Jones vs. Matt Mitrione*
* Jon Madsen vs. Justin Wren*

Originally Posted by chino905

Schaub looks like he will take this. he's pretty good.
He is gonna be big win or lose in UFC and i can't stand James McSweeney thank god he got whats coming to him

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

what was teh big twist with Kimbo i missed the first hour of tonites show
he got offered a spot to take over for matt and turned it down because he wasn't 100% and knew he would lose if he wasn't 100%

* Matt Hamill vs. Jon Jones (decision)
* Frankie Edgar vs. Matt Veach (tko, round 3)
* Roy Nelson vs. Brendan Schaub (decison)
* Houston Alexander vs. Kevin Ferguson (ko, round 1)
* Marcus Jones vs. Matt Mitrione (submission, round 1)

* Matt Hamill vs. Jon Jones (via Diamond Cutter or Frankensteiner)
* Frankie Edgar vs. Matt Veach (decision)
* Roy Nelson vs. Brendan Schaub (I have a feeling Roy will win, butI'll root for Schaub with a second round TKO)
* Houston Alexander vs. Kevin Ferguson (watch the ATT training comeout...gogoplata = don dada
laugh.gif
)
* Marcus Jones vs. Matt Mitrione (via vicious kimura or armbar)

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

piece of %@$#%!! %*%% roy nelson

all he can is sit his fatasss on people....
laugh.gif
They're all heavyweights though. Not like he'sfighting a light heavyweight or middle.

Originally Posted by New Wu

Anybody wanna join a team mitrione?

there is no reason why anyone would do that.
laugh.gif

EDIT: what the hell is going on with the post input system?

quotes and copy/paste etc. arent working.

" or will Big Country throw his WEIGHT around once again"

man, you gotta love UFC subliminals
laugh.gif

If Brendan wins, he's gonna have to pull a Rashad (move down in weight class). I dont see this dude surviving in the HW division.

PS

frown.gif
I was rooting for Marcus

news

- ferguson struggling with his first weight cut.

kimbo is going to be sapped by fight night.

even got him in a bad enough mood to dis American Top Team a little. not the look for a guy who definitely needs the training.
Kimbo Slice, 35, says he was in middle school the last time he was at 215 pounds.

Slice, also known as Kevin Ferguson, is the only contestant in "The Ultimate Fighter" season 10 cast that was required to drop weight for the show's finale, slated for this Saturday in Las Vegas. He fights fellow brawler Houston Alexander at a catchweight of 215 pounds. Alexander normally competes at light heavyweight.

Slice usually fights at around 235 pounds. It's the first time he's had to cut weight in his two-plus years as an MMA fighter - and he's not liking it.

"Not good," the generously bearded heavyweight said of his first weigh cut. "Not good. Moody… you just don't feel the same. It's mental, but it's not a good feeling, to be honest with you."

During a media teleconference promoting Saturday's event, Slice, who admitted he neglected to enlist the aid of a dietician for his introductory cut, was short with reporters asking about his fight.

Asked how he felt about his stint at American Top Team, the normally gracious Slice said of his stint, "For what it's worth, I guess it's okay."

Slice said he hoped the effects of the cut would affect him in a good way, and said he was on target to make the 215-pound limit. He just wanted to fight and get it over with.

laugh.gif
, Kimbo's real name is Kevin.

i hope Schaub punches a hole threw roy's fat #%$.

Schaub vs. Vera IMO would be a fun fight to watch

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

piece of %@$#%!! %*%% roy nelson

all he can is sit his fatasss on people....
laugh.gif
They're all heavyweights though. Not like he's fighting a light heavyweight or middle.

u could hear mcsweeney having trouble breathing under roy's gut last night
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom