Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Hmmm, I'm more excited about the Mayweather/Marquez fight than any fight on UFC 103. Heres my predictions:

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)
  • Vitor Belfort vs. Rich Franklin
  • Junior Dos Santos vs. Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic
  • Paul Daley vs. Martin Kampmann
  • Josh Koscheck vs. Frank Trigg
  • Hermes Franca vs. Tyson Griffin

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)

Vitor Belfort
vs. Rich Franklin
Junior Dos Santos
vs. Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic
Paul Daley
vs. Martin Kampmann
Josh Koscheck
vs. Frank Trigg
Hermes Franca vs. Tyson Griffin

PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)

Cole Miller vs. Efrain Escudero
Tomasz Drwal vs. Drew McFedries

PRELIMINARY CARD (Un-aired)

Steve Lopez vs. Jim Miller
Rafaello Oliveira
vs. Nick Lentz
Brian Foster vs. Rick Story
Jason Brilz vs. Eliot Marshall
Igor Pokrajac vs. Vladimir Matyushenko
Rob Emerson
vs. Rafael dos Anjos

Really? people think Belfort is gonna win? I want Franklin to win and dude has a really good chance i mean all these fights are like a toss up and i hopeFranklin and Cro cop get it

Heading to the hustler club in the city tonight to watch this...cousins coming in from outta state and wanting to go watch a PPV match $25 per head + drinks +lapdances FTL!!!

told these dudes we can watch it at my other cousins house for free then hit up a strip club but dudes think they doing it...

Real excited for the cro cop/dos santos and the koscheck/trigg fight.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Really? people think Belfort is gonna win? I want Franklin to win and dude has a really good chance i mean all these fights are like a toss up and i hope Franklin and Cro cop get it
+1. I'm rooting for Franklin and Cro Cop, and I see Franklin still being the favourite to win. But we seem to be in the minority, everyoneelse is saying Belfort will take it...I disagree totally but I'm biased since I am a big fan of Ace.

kinda surprised at the line for the belfort and franklin...belfort is getting even money and franklin is -125. I have money on belfort

I got money on Belfort at +110 and Cro Cop at +150, I like the value on both.

I hope Belfort destroys Franklin, I've never liked Franklin for some reason.

eek.gif
sick.gif
@ that cut!

Back
Top Bottom