Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

wow congrats to GSP. Wiping out the whole welterweight division. Congrats to hendo, i knew you could do it. Lets go mir but i know lesnar will win

Got damn every stream down!

Back up! http://freesportsnetwork.net/streams.html
eek.gif

dude brock BETTER lose if he wins im gonna go crazy i want frank mir to beat him standing up and take him to the ground and submit him

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

dude brock BETTER lose if he wins im gonna go crazy i want frank mir to beat him standing up and take him to the ground and submit him
You think Mir can stand up and trade with Lesnar?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

indifferent.gif
Well Mir does have better standup.. but.... Brock swings Tree trunks in his standup
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

indifferent.gif

you don't know what he has been training on im pretty sure he worked on stand up and take down defense so he can do what gsp did

i see a mad bumrush in our future...lesnar with a windmill of chaotic punches....i mean, what else could he do?

Back
Top Bottom