Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

laugh.gif
Andrei will get the Glass-Jaw branding after this yet again.

smh.gif
Fedor was born to fight, that's just ridiculous. He could've caught that knee but no...he was faster with that punch

Nasty.

Way too many KOs tonight...it was hard doing:

aqadg.jpg

That Belfort KO was vicious, can't wait to see his next fight. And Arlovski was trying to get too pretty Fedor put an end to that quick. Tito's alsohorrible on the mic.

poor tito...

after watching the most devastating fighter on the planet punch the #2 heavyweight in the world mid-air, and turn him, (unconscious mind you) turn him aroundmaking him fall on his face power-ranger-baddie style.... my first instinct is to make fun of tito's announcing... ah poor tito indeed... hopefully he getsbetter...

freddie roach just ate crow.

damn.... arlovski was pushing the pace and was out striking fedor, got to confident and tried the flying knee smh. although i was excited with vitor andminotoro's victories.

Team fedor anyone? Ill start one tonight i have terrible sig skills so ill use mine till someone pms me a better one

Arlovski is such a @*+*!%@ moron...that fight was his to lose, Fedor couldn't hang with his stand-up. As long as he kept it standing Fedor was overmatched, Arlovski had the speed, reach, and technique advantage...but he threw it all away trying to be cute. You could see the dissapointment on his face, heknows he blew it big time.

thats what makes the "great ones" so "great"... they somehow find a way to win.. i honestly thought "man this isnt looking good forfedor, he is probably gonna drag this to the mat on the next clinch..." but then my thought got cut off by a mid-air collision... of the fist-to-chinvariety. this fight could have easily played out the way Kirill's fight played out.... but since he's Fedor, he found a way to get the W

Originally Posted by BlackCease

Arlovski is such a @*+*!%@ moron...that fight was his to lose, Fedor couldn't hang with his stand-up. As long as he kept it standing Fedor was over matched, Arlovski had the speed, reach, and technique advantage...but he threw it all away trying to be cute. You could see the dissapointment on his face, he knows he blew it big time.

Yeah, Arlovski got way too excited.

Everyone is making a big deal about how AA was winning before the KO, but it's not like Fedor has never been in trouble before (Fujita and the Randelmanslam come to mind). He is able to recover quickly and find a way to win just like last night.

arlovski trying to be sagat from street fighter?

glad fedor took care of business.

Wow. Just watched the fight. That was an incredible knockout. Fedor is a beast. It's such a shame they can't work a deal to get him in UFC to reallystack him up against the best in the world.

Didn't watch the fight but from what I've been reading, it sounds like AA was holding his own until the flying knee. I don't blame him for it, hesaw an opening and took the chance. To beat Fedor, your probably going to have to take a chance.

Next logical opponent for Fefor is Barnett?

I can see a scenario where Fedor beats Barnett and Lesnar beats Mir. The MMA community will be dying for a Fedor/Lesnar bout. Get it done Dana!

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Wow. Just watched the fight. That was an incredible knockout. Fedor is a beast. It's such a shame they can't work a deal to get him in UFC to really stack him up against the best in the world.

arlovski is better than everyone curently in the ufc's severly lacking hw division save for maybe randy.

I don't blame him for it, he saw an opening and took the chance
it was never a legit opening. arlovski was just too over eager and misread it.

Originally Posted by BlackCease

Arlovski is such a @*+*!%@ moron...that fight was his to lose, Fedor couldn't hang with his stand-up. As long as he kept it standing Fedor was over matched, Arlovski had the speed, reach, and technique advantage...but he threw it all away trying to be cute. You could see the dissapointment on his face, he knows he blew it big time.
Maaaaan. I really don't think anyone has technique advantage on Fedor. Fedor's sambo is incredible, as shown by his numerous worldchampionships. I think we would have eventually seen Fedor take the fight to the ground, and there he would have had a huge advantage.

Back
Top Bottom