Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

I mean we all know Kimbo is TRASH but he just got hit by a lucky punch straight in the eye socket.

roll.gif

Kimbo was about to finish of that ref though

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Someone who's really into this stuff... convince me that there's no way that was fixed.

Defend your sport.

Talk to me.

what's to defend?

if anything that fight was setup for kimbo to win.

a 78 year old shamrock who hasnt won in 4 years.

then they replace him with a guy who was set to fight at 205.

kimbo took a straight, clean across the chin and went down and then got his head beat in.

if anything the ref let that fight go on too long.

he's their main draw (look at this thread jump in posts) they didnt want him to lose.

u can put this up there wit...
(my pats
tired.gif
) pats vs giants
tyson vs douglas

uuuuhhh any other upsets thats as big as this ??
laugh.gif

LOL at dudes calling Slice a bum and a fraud. It isn't like they just went the distance and he lost on a decision or some #+%+.

Dude placed ONE punch at the right time--anyone can do that. He just happened to be fighting Kimbo Slice. Is the dude who won skilled? Of course. But let'sbe honest--he placed ONE punch in the right place, and the fight was so short, you can't really call anyone a fraud or a bum.

The guy won straight up, but to say someone was exposed is ridiculous. Please believe nobody who is a fighter now thinks Slice is a pushover.

fixed? smh. did not you not see that. he got pounded on. he got that quick right jab and he was out of it. the pure emotion in the arena could felt. that kidjumped for joy and was in complete shock in that interview. downplaying the win, because it was a crappy situation for both of them. now the announcers aredefending kimbo sayin he wasnt in the right mind state fightin this new guy.

Someone who's really into this stuff... convince me that there's no way that was fixed.

Defend your sport.

Talk to me.
Kimbo is supposed to be the "elite heavyweight" in EliteXC and he brings in viewers. Ken Shamrock the original person to fight Kimbo is44 years old and hasn't won a fight since 04. Kimbo losing is the worst thing to happen to that company. They expected Kimbo to easily bypass Ken but Kengot an injury. If anything this just goes to show you EliteXC was doing their best to let Kimbo get easy wins.

rematch in three months, just watch

They got plenty of hype for the next fight they got all the excuses in the world to do the fight over and probaly fast as possible

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]!%+!??! I went to piss and came back fight was over?!?! *@@% CBS!!![/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*@@% KIMBO ![/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]QFE!!![/color]
Quoting yourself ehh. But that was some bull %##$

Kimbo got the same cut in his eye as Ken.
laugh.gif

wow that ended way too fast. good thing i didnt flip the channel cuz i woulda been tightttt !

Seth is an experienced fighter. Period.
Threw a front kick and followed it with a short right that buckled Kimbo's neck. It was a legit strike from a trained professional.

Pink highlights
laugh.gif

/ Kimbo's immortality.

Originally Posted by AR Guy

mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]!%+!??! I went to piss and came back fight was over?!?! *@@% CBS!!![/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*@@% KIMBO ![/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]QFE!!![/color]
Quoting yourself ehh. But that was some bull %##$
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You don't think I realized I quoted myself? [/color]
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah

Defend your sport.

Talk to me.
Kimbo is supposed to be the "elite heavyweight" in EliteXC and he brings in viewers. Ken Shamrock the original person to fight Kimbo is 44 years old and hasn't won a fight since 04. Kimbo losing is the worst thing to happen to that company. They expected Kimbo to easily bypass Ken but Ken got an injury. If anything this just goes to show you EliteXC was doing their best to let Kimbo get easy wins.
This isn't going to be good for EliteXC....

y'all who are only tuning in because it's kimbo and find it entertaining. it's a shame you dont tune in during REAL blockbuster fights.

Back
Top Bottom