Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

man that was one heck of a bunch. im not a big chuck fan but you know that people are going to start saying that hes washed up but that punch was out ofleft field. theres no one that could of took that punch

chuck has definitely lost a step.

everyone was so up on his victory over wandy but all i could think during that fight was, 'why is he hitting him so square and not knocking him out'.and it wasnt because of wandy's being able to take a shot because he got ko'd in his two previous.

i had rashad in this one but i though it would be by putting liddell on the ground.

this should give rashad the title shot.

OHHHHH my god

that right was NAAAAAASTY, chuck looks like he was waking up from some super strong tranquilizer shot after that KO. his dentist got a big pay day comin'2moro, that looked absolutely ridiculous

Chuck got straight BULLDOZED with an overhand right. He fell limp. That knockout looked ten times worse than the rampage knockout. I'm a big chuck fan, butand i am very dissapointed right now.I hope he bouces back to his old ways, but at age 39, I dont know how many years he got left.
eek.gif
tired.gif

this should give rashad the title shot.
TUF champ VS TUF champ...what else...you know Dana's gunna wanna pull that up. But I don't understand what's all the hate with Rashadthough. I always thought he was good.

As for Chuck, I guess that would probably be one of his last few fights on the Octagon.. 1-3 on his last 4 fights isn't a good look and the LHW isn'tlacking any talents. I've always been a Chuck fan though...all that partying just caught up with him.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

but at age 39, I dont know how many years he got left.
eek.gif
tired.gif
exactly.

people dont realize that randy couture is an anomaly.

that's it for chuck as a title contender/holder.

Yep, and he really just needs to hang em up... don't try to pull a Ken Shamrock and get embarrassed for the next few years.

I'm just happy I was alive and a fan during his beast days.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

I'm just happy I was alive and a fan during his beast days.
pimp.gif

i think it's easily down to chuck, randy and wandy for greatest mixed martial artist of all time.

say what you want about the pioneers of the sport but none of them could hang with these 3.

and quite frankly i think chuck's hit list reads better than anyone else's in the sport.

couture x2
belfort
randleman
silva
horn
overeem
tito x2
sobral x2

a shame he's done.

and im not just writing him off, im being realistic based on what ive seen from him over his last bunch of fights.

I really wasn't giving Rashad a chance. but this proves me wrog he is definatly worthy of a title shot!

Wow. I can't believe Liddell got KO'ed so brutally. I don't want to say it's over for him but damn. Pretty boring card overall. Marquardtdefinately dominated Kampmann leading up to that TKO. Palhares kept trying to take Hendo down half of the time in that fight. Franklin/Hamill was prettydecent. Liddell/Evans was boring until that KO.

Back
Top Bottom