Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Farber straight DROPPED
eek.gif
eek.gif

ehhh that was alright
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nah but seriously anderson silva is ridiculous. that was nothing to him. bring on liddell and that chump, i mean, champ forrest

my reaction: holy crap its over?!!!
eek.gif

MAN, CRAZY! I WAS TURNING MY HEAD BACK N FORTH WATCHING THE ARLOVSKI VS ROTHWELL AND SILVA VS IRVIN
same here, but I couldnt miss any moment that Anderson fights. I'm just glad to be watchin one thing now.

and that chump, i mean, champ forrest
IF (a big IF) Tim Sylvia wins tonight it'll be like Forrest but on a whole nother level...but Fedor's on another dimension.

"It's dark and Hell is hot....Aint no sunshine when shes goooooonnnneeee...only darkness everydaaaaay...."

My man Spider my Lord. I'm telling ya'll you are seeing the MMA Jordan/Tiger/Gretzky/Ali/Kobe/whatever sports greats in Anderson Silva.

I still believe one day he'll go down the GOAT of the sport.

That was some Matrix stuff from Spider, caught the leg, straight shot to the face.

Notice percentage guys, Spider was 100% striking again! 2 leg kicks, a 1-2 to the face, straight laser shot, then ground shots.

Unreal.

SPOILER! for those who are trying to save the result for tommorow

done by rear naked choke!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEDOR!!!

Fedor scrapped right away and overwhelmed Tim, went on the ground with Tim on the fetal position, Fedor just sunk in his arms and thats just about it.

36 secs @ rd1

Big John asked on he would like to fight (if he had the chance). No doubt he said Randy Couture

Preliminary card

* Heavyweight bout: Flag of the United States Paul Buentello def Flag of Canada Gary Goodridge

Buentello defeats Goodridge via Majority decision (30-27, 29-29, 30-27).

* Light heavyweight bout: Flag of Brazil Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Flag of the United States Edwin Dewees

Noguiera defeats Dewees via TKO (Strikes) at 4:06 of Round 1.

* Middleweight bout: Flag of Brazil Vitor Belfort vs. Flag of the United States Terry Martin

Belfort deeats Martin via TKO (Strikes) at 4:06 of Round 1.

* Welterweight bout: Flag of the United States Mike Pyle vs. Flag of the United States JJ Ambrose

Pyle defeats Ambrose via submission (rear naked choke) at 2:55 of Round 1.

[edit] Main card

* Light heavyweight bout: Flag of Brazil Renato Sobral vs. Flag of the United States Mike Whitehead

Sobral defeats Whitehead via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).

* Middleweight bout: Flag of the United States Matt Lindland vs. Flag of Brazil Fabio Negao

Lindland defeats Negao via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-26, 30-27).

* Featherweight bout: Flag of Canada Mark Hominick vs. Flag of the United States Trenell Young

Hominick defeats Young via submission (Armbar) at 4:25 of Round 2.

* Heavyweight bout: Flag of the United States Josh Barnett vs. Flag of Brazil Pedro Rizzo

Barnett defeats Rizzo via KO at 1:44 in Round 2

* Heavyweight bout: Flag of Belarus Andrei Arlovski vs. Flag of the United States Ben Rothwell

Arlovski defeats Rothwell via KO at 1:13 in Round 3

*if ur good with key words youll find videos by 3pm tomorrow. I'm done for the night.

Randy should be clear by December.

Tim was just fighting his ole regular self, he didnt realize that someone would actual rush him (last time was Arlovski).

I would like to see Arlovski fight Fedor.

Oh and Silva, hes the man!

damn Fedor was relentless... Looks like Big Timmy was lookin' for a more drawn out fight and expected Fedor to lay off in fear of being countered but Fedorjust went in guns blazing and Tim dropped
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom