Official MLB2k10 Thread: Its out now! Baseball is back!

The demo is good. I'm glad that they made improvements and at least made it playable. It will be what you make it for sure. I have a PS3 though so you know where my money is going
laugh.gif
. Just thought I'd let you guys know

We forgot all about this game?

I haven't purchased it yet (I'm thinking of going in a few minutes actually). I've been reading reviews, mostly positive, but there are still some very noticable bugs/glitches out there (ex: Check Swing issue for bother User and CPU, fielders have robot-speed arms, very hard to steal). It's nothing a patch can't fix though, as people have been saying. They have said it's a solid game, and with a patch, it will definitely be more enjoyable.

Anyone have it? Comments?

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

**EDIT** I thought this was The Show thread
laugh.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif

I just bought the game. Gamestop came through in the clutch, gave me $27 for Madden 2010 (shock), so $35 came out of my pocket
pimp.gif

I actually like this game, My Player mode is
pimp.gif

For some reason I can't get a ranked game to connect, when it joins the session I can choose my team but can't ready up or hit start
indifferent.gif

I have been too busy @ work... We've been swamped
frown.gif

Will be getting mine this weekend.

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

For some reason I can't get a ranked game to connect, when it joins the session I can choose my team but can't ready up or hit start
indifferent.gif

This is starting to get annoying
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

batting is impossible
i cant figure it out to save my life
all my games so far have been 0-0 in the 15th innning and i lose

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

batting is impossible
i cant figure it out to save my life
all my games so far have been 0-0 in the 15th innning and i lose

I think it's easier to hit when your playing an online game. I tried switching to the classic style when i played against the cpu and i barely had any power behind the swings. With the new "style" i think it's easier and alot better. I shut out a cheeser last game 3-0 he was trying to bunt and steal every play

Buy a PS3.. .MLB the Show>>>>>>>>> and this is coming from a person thats had 2k every year. they def dropped the ball

Back
Top Bottom