Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Threw it on this morning totally not knowing it was the anniversary of his death.

4 years.

RIP Bean.
20240126_073306.jpg

Need still need to cop me that home 8 and that will complete my Kobe collection…not interested in the 24’s… for now I got the 81 point game jersey, road 8, 98 all star, 96 rookie and the throwback 24 when they wore those short shorts

Is an NHL Adidas Authentic 44 gonna fit like another sports 44?

Do I go by my number or letter cause seeing 44 as an XS is the ultimate mind ****.

Is an NHL Adidas Authentic 44 gonna fit like another sports 44?

Do I go by my number or letter cause seeing 44 as an XS is the ultimate mind ****.
Generally yes. I wear a 44 in NHL Adidas authentics and 40/44 in M&N NBA/NFL jerseys. I believe the NHL authentics are true to what they wear on ice so the letter sizing accounts for pads underneath.

Generally yes. I wear a 44 in NHL Adidas authentics and 40/44 in M&N NBA/NFL jerseys. I believe the NHL authentics are true to what they wear on ice so the letter sizing accounts for pads underneath.

This makes sense and doesn’t. You’d think the number would be the same size across sports but a 44 is a L in other sports but a 44 is a XS for NHL.

It doesn’t even matter, jersey sold out. Not paying $300 for a jersey that I don’t even know is gonna fit right.

This makes sense and doesn’t. You’d think the number would be the same size across sports but a 44 is a L in other sports but a 44 is a XS for NHL.

It doesn’t even matter, jersey sold out. Not paying $300 for a jersey that I don’t even know is gonna fit right.
I’d recommend trying on in store if possible. I only have 2 NHL jerseys. Normally I wear a 44 but had to size up to a 46 for the Caps Reverse Retro jersey. They ran a little small for some reason but I got lucky and scored one from Dicks Sporting Goods before they sold out.
IMG_7187.jpeg

I’d recommend trying on in store if possible. I only have 2 NHL jerseys. Normally I wear a 44 but had to size up to a 46 for the Caps Reverse Retro jersey. They ran a little small for some reason but I got lucky and scored one from Dicks Sporting Goods before they sold out.
IMG_7187.jpeg

Black jersey CRAZY

IMG_7187.jpeg
Smith-Pelly jersey is tough

Scarborough :pimp:

Smith-Pelly jersey is tough

Scarborough :pimp:
Honestly my favorite jersey and get a lot of compliments. I’m a casual hockey fan at best but always tune in for Caps playoff games. Saw the brotha DSP contribute during the cup run and had to grab a jersey. Had to go through a Canadian supplier since the team store didn’t offer it :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom