Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm finally getting around to posting this Bulls jersey I got two months ago in April. I got it a few days before my birthday. It's nice to have this one now because I already have the white one. I'm glad they finally made this one.
IMG_6114.JPG
IMG_6119.JPG
It actually looks like a photo of the shoes is screen printed on the jersey! :emoji_astonished:

:emoji_relaxed::emoji_thumbsup:

I always wanted the rookie C-Webb to restock. I am a little bummed that the rookie Mullin did. That was one super rare one in my closet.
I'd suggest giving the store a call to see if they have it if you really want it. Hasn't been up since it released and sold it, but I got mine when I just happened to be at the store and they had it in stock when it wasn't even on the site.

That's cool that they're producing Mullin jerseys again because I haven't seen that 1993-94 jersey for years now. That's a Mullin jersey I want to have again. I think those are the best Warriors jerseys in their history.

I actually had that 1993-94 Mullin jersey in the 2000s, but I got it too damn big in a size 56 like an idiot. I ended up selling it online in 2009.

A former associate of mine who was an assistant manager at the Foot Locker in Del Amo Mall helped me get that jersey for a lower price from a defunct urban clothing store chain in 2005. My guy knew someone in management at that store. I gave the money to my guy to get it for me. It was already marked down, and the guy at that store also hooked up my guy up with a discount on top of that. I forgot the name of that store because I also saw one in Topanga Mall in the Valley in 2006. I also got the 1992 NBA All-Star Game jersey with that Mullin jersey in that same transaction.

On another note, anyone remember when throwback jerseys were also sold at mom and pop urban clothing stores in the 2000s when they were hot?

Hardaway >> Mitch >>>>>>> Mullin

I was actually wondering recently if they will eventually make all three jerseys of that short-lived Run TMC trio with Tim Hardaway being inducted into the Hall Of Fame this year. Chris Mullin & Mitch Richmond have already been inducted for years now.

It will always be Mullin > Hardaway > Richmond for me. Richmond wasn't memorable for me despite being 1989 Rookie Of The Year because his time was brief with the Warriors. Hardaway was good and I liked him. Mullin will always be my favorite in that trio.

I would go with a Mullin jersey because he spent most of his Hall Of Fame career with the Warriors. He was the most identifiable one to me. They also retired his number.

Mullin in the hall because of politics.

As far as game go, Tim and Mitch killin Mullin any day of the week if we talkin each in they prime.
Wasn't he on the original Dream Team?
that was perhaps also due to politics?

Then i def need to know what kind of politics we are talking about here

Yeah that Pedro is gonna be got. I’ve been searching for a Russell road blank but if they got them ready. Mitchell & Ness can take my money, and hopefully they make a home and angels home Vladdy soon

It looks like they finally fixed the front number size on these gray Expos jerseys. I recall the discrepancy on the ones that were manufactured years ago had noticeably small numbers on the front. I believe someone on here shared a photo of the one he owned on here a long time ago.

or Isaiah Thomas if this is an apples/apples comparison. If I understood right, MJ hinted at the beef in his Last Dance documentary.

Over the years, it was exposed that a majority of the players on The Dream Team didn't want Thomas on the team because of his antics and dirty tactics in competition when he played for the Pistons. He basically made many enemies. That Bad Boys team was despised by the league at that time due to their dirty play.

A majority of the players on The Dream Team expressed their disapproval of Thomas on the team privately, but it was Michael Jordan who made it public verbally. Thomas' onetime friend, Magic Johnson, didn't even want him on the team. Magic believed it was Thomas who turned against him and started gay rumors about him after his HIV announcement in 1991, so he wasn't going to support Thomas at that point.

The Chris Mullin slander :lol:
NT always nice for a good daily laugh or two.

i have no problem with mullin on the dream team.
people forget, but he was putting up serious numbers during his prime in the late 80s-early 90s and was 1st team all-nba leading up to the barcelona olympics

but if you're talking about the overall careers of the run-tmc trio, mullin comes in third imo

only slander is to suggest he wasn't deserving of hof

Back
Top Bottom