Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I don’t think this has been posted here yet, but the black alt Georgetown AI is coming.
EF2CB162-F563-4C04-8F82-C7AC5F91C7AF.jpeg
663302F1-0D2E-46A0-ACF0-26B1E238B3E7.jpeg

Yes, they wore these his sophomore year (95-96). The navy version was actually from his freshman year and should be labeled 94-95

20220407_225027.jpg

Been playing ball in my urban rec league with the 97 asg cleveland inspired shorts from the xhibition sale. I sized down since its technically a swingman even though it had authentic short pricing.

The trim is correct, it is just blending in with his cut off. It's funny because even Nike was inconsistent with the font & colors used for the last names on these jerseys. I have seen both grey & white used.

IMG_7997.jpg
IMG_7999.jpg

The trim is correct, it is just blending in with his cut off. It's funny because even Nike was inconsistent with the font & colors used for the last names on these jerseys. I have seen both grey & white used.

I think he meant the side panels. That part looks wrong for sure. It's way to light in color.

Latrell Sprewell Knicks on the site

Took them exactly a week from when you gave the heads up. This has to be a new world record the 20 years or so I’ve been ordering from them.

6E5F4350-AFD4-4DD5-9971-410159585B50.jpeg

IMG_7997.jpg
IMG_7999.jpg
It could be just the pics. We will see in person for sure.

Judging by pics, the trim looks more blue... The black jersey trim should be more grey scale.

But again, we shall see.

I wore the 1998 NBA All-Star Game Kobe Bryant jersey for the first time ever yesterday after having it for over a year now.
IMG_6106.JPG

I don't give a rat's a%$ that my Lakers have been eliminated from the playoffs and will be able to start their summer early because I'll still be loyal to them regardless.

Man, I had those authentic Wizards shorts on my eBay watch list and forgot about them. They sold my size quick. Hopefully M&N drop them online soon. I know some Webber Wiz jerseys are coming down the pipeline too.

I wore the 1998 NBA All-Star Game Kobe Bryant jersey for the first time ever yesterday after having it for over a year now.
IMG_6106.JPG

I don't give a rat's a%$ that my Lakers have been eliminated from the playoffs and will be able to start their summer early because I'll still be loyal to them regardless.

Who takes the photos for you?

The composition of the photos are always excellent as it captures the whole outfit, while also cropping out your face to hide your identity

they gotta put you in the red robin HOF

Not even, dude.

I tend to eat there because I like burgers and I feel I'm getting a somewhat favorable value with what they offer. They also have incentives for me to eat there whenever I can, especially since they're free burger hookups.

New pick up/reposts.
Never think I would have all 3 colors. Now I need that white Shaq.
PXL_20220408_213720841.jpg PXL_20220408_213741844.MP.jpg PXL_20220331_214208089.jpg PXL_20220331_214235725.MP.jpg PXL_20211213_221951690.jpg PXL_20211213_222002622.jpg

Sometimes it's a formality with getting all the colors of a particular player's jersey you like in some scenarios. It's a part of having jerseys.

It's like my habit to try to get all the colors of players' jerseys I have. But I tend to pass on certain ones if I see a discrepancy. Or if I'm not satisfied with the way it was executed.

Who takes the photos for you?

The composition of the photos are always excellent as it captures the whole outfit, while also cropping out your face to hide your identity

It's just random employees that I ask to take my pictures whenever I'm in an establishment.

I bring my smaller digital camera with me because it's viable for taking the photos I post on here. Although I have a DSLR camera, which would clearly come out better, I prefer not to carry something larger with me.

Thankfully, the camera is simple to use, and the people who take the pictures understand easily when I convey things to them.

Back
Top Bottom