Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

For all thee swingman fans…
B3C12ED9-EC49-4D3B-B957-AC1F1658586B.jpeg
H headdetective

I’m blown right now :smh:

Anyone know if this shxt is stained for life or can I get this out somehow?

Help!

D45EB5DD-24DB-433C-B0DC-608593BB6672.jpeg
Spot clean it w/ oxy clean or something before using bleach.

Bleach + polyester generally aren't a good mix.
Oxyclean for sure. Even just a baking soda mix and let it sit for a bit then hand wash it. It should come out.

I keep any white garments away from colored ones when storing. Put a lot of stuff in those plastic ziploc type bags you can vacuum the air out of too if its stuff i wont be wearing/using for a while (winter clothes once weather gets nice) cuz it also reduces space. Time consuming for sure but imo takes better care of the item.

anyone got insight into this 10 days of sales bs? i expect they bust a 30% off authentic before a 40% off authentics

anyone got insight into this 10 days of sales bs? i expect they bust a 30% off authentic before a 40% off authentics
Unfortunately I don’t. I found a workaround during the Black Friday/cyber Monday sale which if you spent $350 you got 35% off. It worked on exclusives and new releases as long as you had $350 in product that wasn’t exclusive or new release, the discount of 35% applied to everything in cart. Was able to get a bunch of stuff that I wanted figuring that most of it would be sold out in my size by the time it ever saw 40% (if ever). Got shipping confirmation from that order on Friday so they didn’t cancel it.

Unfortunately I don’t. I found a workaround during the Black Friday/cyber Monday sale which if you spent $350 you got 35% off. It worked on exclusives and new releases as long as you had $350 in product that wasn’t exclusive or new release, the discount of 35% applied to everything in cart. Was able to get a bunch of stuff that I wanted figuring that most of it would be sold out in my size by the time it ever saw 40% (if ever). Got shipping confirmation from that order on Friday so they didn’t cancel it.

I actually tried this but it didn’t work for me. The exclusives or new releases were not discounted when I added them to the cart with or without jerseys that qualified for the sale.

I actually tried this but it didn’t work for me. The exclusives or new releases were not discounted when I added them to the cart with or without jerseys that qualified for the sale.
Oh wow that’s weird and sorry to hear that it didn’t work for you. I was able to grab 7 authentics (6 of which were marked new or exclusive) and a hoodie. Saved just over $700 on the order. As a result I think I’m done for a while. No way I was paying full price for any of them.

that's a big sum of money to spend each time. I was getting my feel on the styles and wanted to pick up just 1 more authentic....
Its either this if I get lucky, or ima wait to see is BSTN do another sale for xmas.

Last edited:
Speaking of swingmans- the quality, especially the heat pressing is a super cheap cop out as a manufacturing company of sports jerseys in general. Nike mixes in "tech" as they market their crap so I already expected it to be cheap (examples like tech weave bs or first gen tech clothing line with that "bonded" bs)

But we all know M&N can and could mfg decent single stitched swingman as seen in their first gen swingman, but somewhere over the years made a DECISION to make the transition to cheap out.

Id cop at maybe 30-40$ for casual wear here and there. But def not at the 130$ retail

The above is pretty much sung to the choir, so nothing new. just my 2cents as a consumer.

The shorts, however, is a lil different especially on the notion of pockets. I'd love M&N authentic shorts, but functionality SUCKS for casual wear wo pockets, something swingman do - but I find it lil absurd that I have to either go to the $200-$400 range for Dons with pockets and crotch logo, or downgrade to swingman for pockets.

Back
Top Bottom