Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

what’s the 15% off code?

I posted it last week but it’s not working now.

Managed to finally grab these from the sale—been hunting for these joints in my size for a minute.

65E88183-FE40-4DFB-88B1-772A4CCEDFC7.jpeg

Yeah that’s why I asked. The SUMMER15 doesn’t work anymore so I thought he had a new one.

Seems like they’ve had some sort of code once a month for awhile now, so keep your eyes peeled. And they finally dropped their wild shipping fees to a reasonable $9.99 to the US. Still can’t believe I paid $75 to ship a pair of Dons awhile back. :smh:

Seems like they’ve had some sort of code once a month for awhile now, so keep your eyes peeled. And they finally dropped their wild shipping fees to a reasonable $9.99 to the US. Still can’t believe I paid $75 to ship a pair of Dons awhile back. :smh:
Had a great experience with bstn. Like I said earlier, got my order to USA within a week. Puts domestic MN to shame. Using COVID-19 card.

Need that Homerun Derby Griffey. Maybe even that turn forward the clock/future Griffey jersey.

For you cats that mess wit Dons, what are your favorite 3 or top 3 pairs?

Lakers (purple), Heat and OG Jazz for me personally.

Timeless pieces IMO.

Back
Top Bottom