Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Where’s the best place to get M&N mlb authentic besides the M&N website, grey specifically?

Try the Fanatics Inc. sites, i.e., Lids, Fans Edge, Fanatics, or MLB Shop because they occasionally have promo codes. There are gray jerseys on there, but other colors too.

Desperately need that Magic. First basketball game I have recollection of watching.

Thanks for divulging that. That was a good way to establish your basketball fandom. Magic will always be the first transcendent superstar I had an affinity for.

Bulls 2day
Screenshot_20210602-100827_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210602-100843_Gallery.jpg

Is this the most recent retro of the Uptempo?

Try the Fanatics Inc. sites, i.e., Lids, Fans Edge, Fanatics, or MLB Shop because they occasionally have promo codes. There are gray jerseys on there, but other colors too.

Thanks for divulging that. That was a good way to establish your basketball fandom. Magic will always be the first transcendent superstar I had an affinity for.

I was still super young at the time, but I remember my dad had the game taped on VHS and I would always watch it. Recently got an autographed picture of Magic holding the MVP trophy after that game. Can't wait to get it framed.

I know a lot of people were upset at how M&N made that particular jersey, but they actually got that jersey right....aside from proper mesh. They just didn't make the re-release version AI had on the SLAM cover....

allen-iverson-of-the-philadelphia-76ers-dribbles-the-ball-upcourt-picture-id52767506
I used to have the USA besides mesh the China run is more accurate.
DDC57A54-8D7D-4999-8674-D4500CB3FAA2.jpeg

It looks like Mitchell & Ness cancelled my Carmelo 2006-07 order. No formal communication yet but they issued a refund to my credit card. I'm surprised as I ordered it not long after it was added to the site.

Since we're expounding on the retro 76ers Allen Iverson royal blue jersey, it's too bad Mitchell & Ness had asinine tradeoffs with it regarding quality and detail.

The older version made in USA had great quality with workmanship and materials and the right mesh along with the proper size air holes in it, but they f'd up with the fonts for the letters and numbers because it was too thin when it should have been somewhat fat.

The current version made in China has the right font size with the letters and numbers being a little fat, but they f'd up with the quality of the materials used along with the trimmings on the collar and armpit holes being a little too fat when they should have been thinner. The mesh is also too damn thick with micro sized holes in it.

Too bad they couldn't integrate the accurate details on the current version and completely eliminate the discrepancies. It's unfortunate we're stuck with tradeoffs between both versions.

Since we're expounding on the retro 76ers Allen Iverson royal blue jersey, it's too bad Mitchell & Ness had asinine tradeoffs with it regarding quality and detail.

The older version made in USA had great quality with workmanship and materials and the right mesh along with the proper size air holes in it, but they f'd up with the fonts for the letters and numbers because it was too thin when it should have been somewhat fat.

The current version made in China has the right font size with the letters and numbers being a little fat, but they f'd up with the quality of the materials used along with the trimmings on the collar and armpit holes being a little too fat when they should have been thinner. The mesh is also too damn thick with micro sized holes in it.

Too bad they couldn't integrate the accurate details on the current version and completely eliminate the discrepancies. It's unfortunate we're stuck with tradeoffs between both versions.
I was trying to find someone to make a custom one but couldn’t find one.

Back
Top Bottom