Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I look at pics of that Barkley jersey just about every other day. I noticed again that the logo was on the right side of the jersey instead of the traditional left. This alone makes me want the jersey even more, and if (and when) they ever re-release it, I hope they get that detail right. But before I get that, M&N can I get a GSW Webber restock? I mean damn man, it's been too long. How come they don't even restock and get getting all these fufu M&N lines?

That's crazy you bring this up because I've said that SB Faulk I've been rambling about is in my Top 2 most waned jerseys ever and this white Barkley is actually #1:lol: It was my first replica as a kid and I've literally been waiting forever to own an authentic version again.

Anybody know whats up with the logo being on this opposite side? I can't say I've ever seen an in-game pic with it like that. Is this fake or a manufacturer defect?

s-l1600.jpg
Dope jersey! One of my biggest regrets was selling my pro cut Barkley. My logoman was on the other side. I have seen both though oddly enough.

Dope jersey! One of my biggest regrets was selling my pro cut Barkley. My logoman was on the other side. I have seen both though oddly enough.

So it’s “normal” then. That’s assuring to know. Now, I need to research how to get rid of that signature:lol:

That's crazy you bring this up because I've said that SB Faulk I've been rambling about is in my Top 2 most waned jerseys ever and this white Barkley is actually #1:lol: It was my first replica as a kid and I've literally been waiting forever to own an authentic version again.

Anybody know whats up with the logo being on this opposite side? I can't say I've ever seen an in-game pic with it like that. Is this fake or a manufacturer defect?

s-l1600.jpg
For some reason suns were always like that, zero idea why. There might have been an explanation years ago on one of the forums

Wonder how the forum would do this day n age. NLT was the best :smh:

Same. I had procut home and away Barkleys. The logoman on the home was also on the other side.

Back
Top Bottom