Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Settled on just 1 thing today, the Magic 00-01 T-Mac for $160. Pretty happy since they are drying up and retail at $300.

ended up using the code on a pair of Kobes for hooping purposes. Copped a few M&N things recently though will post when I can

Quick question. Own swingman shorts in Medium (fits good) but want to upgrade to the authentics. Pair I want is only available in S or XL. Would S work? Not the Grizzlies pair that fits small. Thanks fellas.

Man he giving them thangs away Fareal...
I looked at his other items this morning and pulled the trigger on the authentic pistons shorts via best offer. I probably should have put in a lower offer but I didn't want to let this one slip away. #FOMO

Finally copped the Grizzlies shorts from HWF yesterday for a smooth $90, he hit me up today because they weren't new with tags like posted and offered me $12.50 back, solid W all around
I bought stuff from HWF multiple times and I trusted him (I still do). He does post multiple listings using the same pix, and I'm sure it was an honest mistake/oversight on his end.

I dont know if theyre used or not, but Ill inspect them when they get here, Ive traded and bought stuff from him before I trust him, like I said, I went from spending 90 to 78.50, Im pretty pumped about it.

Picked this up today. :pimp:

20180607_165056.jpg
20180607_165257.jpg
20180607_165135.jpg
20180607_165152.jpg

Back
Top Bottom