Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Apparel Zoo Was the first place I checked. I need that large blue magic shorts :nerd:

Last edited:
HardWoodFames is willing to knock the authentic shorts down to $100 if you do "make offer". Tried to get him to go a little lower than that but he wouldnt lol.

As I don't have a place locally to try these on...for those that have them did yall recommend going up a size on the Grizzlies shorts because of the waistband?

As I don't have a place locally to try these on...for those that have them did yall recommend going up a size on the Grizzlies shorts because of the waistband?
I didn’t. They are definitely tighter on the waist though, rest of shorts are the same.

I stayed with my normal size 40 medium. The waist band is a range. Take a look at MN size chart; it's accurate in my opinion.

Lol you're so convincing. I called they got 2 more ripken and 1 matt williams in size 36. I paid for the ripken via PayPal. No more Ozzie's left dammit in 36 but two more in 2xl.

If I change my mind I'll flip it .
Cal Ripkin came in today from Sammy's Fashion. :wow: I'm normally a size 40 in MN jerseys but this size 36 fit isn't too bad. Now I regretted not picking up that Ozzie Smith at the store last Thursday. Sometimes my hesitation gets the best out of me. The stock pictures don't do this jersey justice. :nthat:
Thanks again @Guccishades for the keen eye.

IMG_20180606_172003.jpg IMG_20180606_171930.jpg

Last edited:
Cal Ripkin came in today from Sammy's Fashion for $110 shipped. I'm normally a size 40 in MN jerseys but opted for the remaining size

Cal Ripkin came in today from Sammy's Fashion. :wow: I'm normally a size 40 in MN jerseys but this size 36 fit isn't too bad. Now I regretted not picking up that Ozzie Smith at the store last Thursday. Sometimes my hesitation gets the best out of me. The stock pictures don't do this jersey justice. :nthat:

IMG_20180606_172003.jpg IMG_20180606_171930.jpg

What's your height/weight if you don't mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom