Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I think I will cop that joint it’s calling my name

Not for retail tho....

It's like I've just been disappointed with almost every M@N jersey I've bought except for maybe the Kevin Johnson Sun's jersey I got. It always either The Fit, The Piping, The Color Is Off, Something is just always off for some reason.

I'm just kind of over it now. What I really want is a couple of Mint Webber Champion jerseys, but let's be real here that isn't ever going to happen.

I think I'm just going to try and sell most of my jerseys off and make some cash flow.

It's like I've just been disappointed with almost every M@N jersey I've bought except for maybe the Kevin Johnson Sun's jersey I got. It always either The Fit, The Piping, The Color Is Off, Something is just always off for some reason.

I'm just kind of over it now. What I really want is a couple of Mint Webber Champion jerseys, but let's be real here that isn't ever going to happen.

I think I'm just going to try and sell most of my jerseys off and make some cash flow.
Which ones have you bought that had you disappointed?

C0CAC7D3-5664-495A-8AF2-E9B3A4DE75A2.jpeg
After the “spring” the east coast has had so far I’m rocking shorts every chance I get.

3CF3791D-CB9B-4104-BDB9-B63FC0BF34DB.jpeg

Now I need that Red Griffey to complete the set

Nice jerseys but where's the teal at? I just ordered the teal Griffey during the 30% off sale yesterday. I was contemplating getting the white 1995 home jersey but I just don't do white jerseys. I would be too afraid of wearing it and getting it dirty.

Lol you’re missing out on a lot of nice jerseys if you’re not doing white jerseys at all

I admit that I am but I would probably lose it if I stained an Authentic white baseball or nfl jersey. I love the look of them but I just don't want the pressure of keeping it clean lol.

So a previous post had me thinking..are there any jerseys/shorts that you really regret buying for whatever reason? I was looking through my jerseys and the only one that stands out to me is the authentic M&n dirk nowitzki..I love the jersey but I have so many I’d wear before that if that makes any sense, so it just sits there...Id love to hear some regrets you guys have.

That gold jersey looks fake as, not a fan and I'm a huge fan of alternates and testing out colors for jerseys. Just looks wild fake.

And he got on Jays with an Iverson jersey, SMH. Hart is a clown, been a hype beast for years now.

I'm rolling with one of these

s-l1600.jpg
Allen-Iverson-Reebok-Answer-1-Red-Gold-shoes.jpg
b372580bb6984844ad4f2fcce2d0f19b.jpg

I'm still sick I haven't found the red and gold patent leather pair, SMH

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom