Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Looks pretty good accuracy wise. The wordmark and trim are just about spot on and the identifiers aren't too far off.
I'll cop the home if it releases, same with the C Webb Bullets.
uIpKrGNl.jpg

ywWx0Bul.jpg

Just copped a Shaw Kemp Sonics jersey and 96-97 Lakers shorts on apparel zoo for $186 shipped.... Also the bulls alternate shorts on villa for $80 shipped which I figured were pretty good deals!
Damn that Kemp for $114 shipped is an awesome deal, all that's left is 2XL and 3XL or I would have copped for sure.

Looks pretty good accuracy wise. The wordmark and trim are just about spot on and the identifiers aren't too far off.
I'll cop the home if it releases, same with the C Webb Bullets.
uIpKrGNl.jpg

ywWx0Bul.jpg

If they would only release a Sprewell one of these.

As much as i want to get that webber, I'm still mad at him for not getting a long with Don Nelson and screwing up the whole team.

it took us sooooo damn long to recover from that ordeal.... smh

hey guys - i already posted this in another thread but i thought i'd do it here too.

bought something at oneness yesterday where the discount code schooldaze was for 30%.

Now i see on the website it's now 40%. i called to see if they can apply the difference since it was literally less than 24 hrs ago that i placed my order and they said no.

is there a way i can get that 10% applied somehow? call again to see if i can speak to a manager or something?

or just bite the bullet?

$15 is $15....

If they had said no, should have just asked to cancel the order IMO

$15 is a decent amount of cash. If you want, order it with the 40% off and once the other order arrives return the 30% off order

Exchange is still processing for another 2-3 days as of today, when it was delivered to their facility on July 10th.

Dealing with M&N sucks...

If they had said no, should have just asked to cancel the order IMO

$15 is a decent amount of cash. If you want, order it with the 40% off and once the other order arrives return the 30% off order

yeah they charge for shipping and you gotta go out of pocket to send it back. and they charge a 10% restocking fee.

also: ALL ORDER CANCELLATIONS requested prior to shipping/fulfillment will be processed with a 15% CANCELLATION/RESTOCKING fee. No exceptions.

looks like the XL is sold out now anyway cuz of the sale... so i guess i'm just screwed....

I ended up just cancelling my order and copping the shorts from somewhere else, ridiculous.
I would've, but I got a pretty good deal on the jersey during the Fathers Day Sale + HOF code.

Going forward, im steering clear from dealing directly with them unless we're talking steal prices.

I would've, but I got a pretty good deal on the jersey during the Fathers Day Sale + HOF code.

Going forward, im steering clear from dealing directly with them unless we're talking steal prices.

M&n didn't pack my Irving or Payton jersey in my Father's Day order. Wouldn't return emails, phone calls I just got my refund legit 2 weeks ago

swooped up another pair of the magics shorts. retail is $140 on m&n. so couldnt pass it up for $80. waiting for the black one to drop

Back
Top Bottom