Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Need Lids to get Bulls pinstripe, 96 AS and Knicks and I'm done for the year. :lol:

damn too bad i have all those NBA ones already 
mean.gif

Wonder how them Orlando shorts will look with those 1's coming out [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Patience is a virtue. I was gonna order Magic shorts for retail but something told me to wait. Then my man egaroc1 egaroc1 texted me. Copped

Man, preach. Was hard to hold off, especially when M&N threw up all those shorts that one day on the site. But I figured more retailers that regularly does sales would get them. Just had to wait it out, going to sleep on it tonight but I may go back and get one more. I think 30% is the best we'll get between now and prime summer.

Magic shorts on discount = :pimp:
I wanted 2 more but I'm kinda spent for now with all these other purchases.

Yeah I got to be smart. The usual bills, plus busy next few weeks as far as shoe releases.

Last edited:
DYNAMICS DYNAMICS it feels like these deals hit me at the wrong time but I def couldn't play around and either completely miss the Orlandos or miss the discount.

I want the grizz and the raptors equally next with the sonic sonic coming in last.

DYNAMICS DYNAMICS it feels like these deals hit me at the wrong time but I def couldn't play around and either completely miss the Orlandos or miss the discount.

I want the grizz and the raptors equally next with the sonic sonic coming in last.

+1 this is my exact situation. Grabbed the magic and fighting the urge to double dip on the grizz or raps

Copped Magic, Grizz & Raptors.

:pimp: & :smh: at the same time. $280 on some damn shorts.

Last edited:
I agree that right now was not a great time, too many other purchases lately, but no way could I pass up 30% off when its already under retail too. And I just started looking for them last week :smokin

Magic shorts on discount = :pimp:
I wanted 2 more but I'm kinda spent for now with all these other purchases.

Yeah I couldn't sleep. I originally was checking out 3 but only did Raps and Sonics. I want the Grizzlies too, I could do it but I'll sleep on it. I'm trying to get a few Royals next week so I'm not trying to spend too much this month. I def don't see M&N allowing shorts in their Father's Day sale. It's just sitting and waiting for those other retailers.

Yeah I couldn't sleep. I originally was checking out 3 but only did Raps and Sonics. I want the Grizzlies too, I could do it but I'll sleep on it. I'm trying to get a few Royals next week so I'm not trying to spend too much this month. I def don't see M&N allowing shorts in their Father's Day sale. It's just sitting and waiting for those other retailers.

Fathers day sale was 30% last yr anyways, except raps, grizz and magic are 145 on m&n site. I think your right that shorts wont be included as well, i dont think they were last year.

Back
Top Bottom