Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

^ And they never are out of style imo. from that tweet, I want to see a GSW Webber and a Bullets Webber. That would be dope. I had my dreams dashed of having a Suns Barkley being made |I . But I'm not discouraged. Things may change. MJ at one point didn't want M&N Jerseys made and look what happened with that. 

A Purple Suns is my dream. Is that never happening?

a blue GSW Webber would be copped without hesitation though.
GSW webber was my first jersey ever as a kid. As much as I would like to see an M&N version, I'd rather have another shot at a mullin.

^ and make a Harold Miner jersey 
pimp.gif
I highly doubt they would make a Miner jersey
I agree but one could wish.. As far as Heat players, I don't see them making anyone else until Wade hangs it up lol G-Money maybe

^ And they never are out of style imo. from that tweet, I want to see a GSW Webber and a Bullets Webber. That would be dope. I had my dreams dashed of having a Suns Barkley being made |I . But I'm not discouraged. Things may change. MJ at one point didn't want M&N Jerseys made and look what happened with that. 

A Purple Suns is my dream. Is that never happening?

a blue GSW Webber would be copped without hesitation though.
GSW webber was my first jersey ever as a kid. As much as I would like to see an M&N version, I'd rather have another shot at a mullin.

Why not both? Hell, restock all of them.

I wish M&N made those throwback suns jersey with the dark bluish tint the jerseys had. 

a kidd or penny one would be nice.

How do the bp jersey's fit relative to the coolbase majestic jerseys(I wear a medium). Been wanting to buy the Rickey Henderson A's jersey for a while now just don't want to order it and it's to small.

Not a fan of this slim fit BS M&N has been doing with their bball jerseys

Its lowkey how they came back from da dead...as long as they're long cut and slim i dont mind.

Da OG jersey era sizing was cut wild big...and da size 60's were outta control :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Did m&n ever make a randy moss jersey? I might have asked this before but can't remember what the response was. If not they need to drop that too

IMO jersey size now is indicative of chest width divided by 2. Sz48 = 24in across. So I don't really feel like they are "slim cut". Maybe its just that the jersey era jerseys were sooooo big.

Back
Top Bottom