Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

143D1D24-BF01-4FAE-905E-CAB5C703561D.jpeg
Home for spring break from college finally lol. Got my authentics in and my favorite pair hands down!!! Authentics > swingmans. Quality is better and They fit pretty good, I could’ve got away with a large but Ill can do with it. I will cop large authentics for future pickups.

143D1D24-BF01-4FAE-905E-CAB5C703561D.jpeg
Home for spring break from college finally lol. Got my authentics in and my favorite pair hands down!!! Authentics > swingmans. Quality is better and They fit pretty good, I could’ve got away with a large but Ill can do with it. I will cop large authentics for future pickups.
I'm a medium. Don't size up in others because of the grizzlies

I'm still pissed I had to send back the Grizzlies shorts last year. We need another jig like that Lids one :evil:

The waist fits tight on the grizzlies but the rest of my authentics fit right. I'm a size medium as well.

For sure! Will cop the mediums then! They got Swingman Grizzlies now on Lids. I aint feeling those glad I got the Authentics instead. Next pickups will be swingman red asgs and magic

Anybody know if they gonna release the 1993 Jazz purple gold and green joints again? Want them so bad.

That was you that got the pair with the NBA logo by the waist? :lol:
naw that wasn't me, I copped a size S and it was too tight. By the time I wanted to send them back for a switch, size M was gone.

I remember what you're talking about tho, wish we still had a thread gallery on the top right to see pics :rofl: :rofl:

Grizz shorts are my favorite ****.

Those with a black Polo T gonna get mad burn this summer.

Yep! Favorite pair of my collection,. Bustin these for Easter with a black Sade shirt and Y3s.. simple **** lol you can wear the Grizzlies shorts with anything literally

Back
Top Bottom