Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

looks like rockets pinstripe swingman shorts are being released soon.. saw someone post it on ig (forgot which store..) what's a good price for some swingman shorts (other than retail)?

Been wanting for a long time. Finally grabbed. Did a 44 it's a little too tight for my liking but a 48 is little big

Attachments

• IMG_4907.JPG
    IMG_4907.JPG
    382.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4908.JPG
    IMG_4908.JPG
    295.9 KB · Views: 17
Yea Authentics should lower to $100 IMO
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Once upon a time Nike swingman did cost $60, then $75, and I guess the rest is history .
I remember that $75 price, I got the Cavs LeBron away for my 13th b-day. I had my eyes on it for a couple years, and I remember like it was yesterday going into the Foot Locker with my parents to make such an expensive purchase. I absolutely LOVED that jersey and used to wear it pretty much all the time. I ended up burning some holes in the back playing with sparklers like a ****** on 4th of July a few years after I got it :smh:

100-Authentic-Lebron-James-Nike-Cavs-Cavaliers-NBA.jpg

Who really consistently payin full retail for authentic shorts anyway? I paid full price one pair outta 5...I could see M&N maybe limiting the production on authentics if it’s that big a deal

I'm probably going to have to pay full retail for the authentic purple Lakers shorts. Can't find them on sale for nothing

Who really consistently payin full retail for authentic shorts anyway? I paid full price one pair outta 5...I could see M&N maybe limiting the production on authentics if it’s that big a deal

I have 4 pairs and never paid retail once. Unless it's a special limited drop like the first MJ jerseys that started to roll out, you should never have to pay retail for M&N.

The company does their 3 standard sales yearly, plus the handful of other retailers you can catch sales from if you pay attention to this thread regularly.

I'm probably going to have to pay full retail for the authentic purple Lakers shorts. Can't find them on sale for nothing

Unless you want them right away to wear, I'd say wait. If you're patient, between now and July something should pop up. Last year I got my 96 ASG and GSW shorts in July from different sales.

While being patient paid off, I sacrificed half of summer (May/June) waiting. Man I wore those joints so much from July-Aug.

Back
Top Bottom