Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Haven’t been keeping up with M&N in a while because I was getting out of control.

Always being at the Flagship store in Philly I been knew about the swingman jerseys coming and I hate that idea.

I see a lot of dope jerseys coming our way and I’m excited.

Anyway the latest jersey I brought . .

Hopefully one day they will give us the away Braves Deion jersey

I have that same jersey :pimp: wore it over the weekend

Sheesh! these are literally the 4 shorts I asked to be released next a few months ago (just black Magic instead of blue). Ouuuuuuuuuu weeeeeee can't wait.

Does anyone know if MN will still be able to make new Jordan models now that nike has the NBA contract? I wouldn't be surprised if nike had exclusive rights now...

Does anyone know if MN will still be able to make new Jordan models now that nike has the NBA contract? I wouldn't be surprised if nike had exclusive rights now...
Jordan had an agreement with M&N that was set to expire soon. Not sure if it was renewed. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Jordan had an agreement with M&N that was set to expire soon. Not sure if it was renewed. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
I will be so mad if nike takes it over and messes up his future jerseys, like making them painted on tank tops from Hollister.

I know I'm going to regret scrolling back in here lol

I regret my decision

Ditto! I'm telling you NT is the devil :evil::. I'm definitely buying that '03 Duncan, McGrady stars, T-Wolves shorts, blue Lebron, etc. Hopefully, if I wait it out and play my cards right on MN website, I'll be able to stack a HOF code on top of mark downs similar to the Father's Day sale.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that I ordered the 96 All Star MJ from NBA EU, and they didn't have my size. So I sent a message to Hardwoodfames and they were kind enough to size swap for a $15 fee. That really only covered their shipping cost to me. Very nice of them to do that.

I forgot to mention that I ordered the 96 All Star MJ from NBA EU, and they didn't have my size. So I sent a message to Hardwoodfames and they were kind enough to size swap for a $15 fee. That really only covered their shipping cost to me. Very nice of them to do that.

What size did you order? Shows all in stock

For those that have gotten jersey's altered to a smaller size, would it look silly to get a sz. 48 tailored to about a sz. 44 or even 40, or would the letters/numbers be too big?

Back
Top Bottom