Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

20170725_154828.jpg

I joined the club. Can't do double shorts...thats insane.

Could a 7 plus fit in one of these?

Could a 7 plus fit in one of these?

Im not sure to be honest, ive never seen a 7 plus in person. I have an LG G3 if that helps for comparison and it fits perfectly along with my cardholder and keys, i dont have to squeeze it in there or anything.

Check marshalls/tj maxx they may have some and see if your phone fits.

Edit: nice pick up on the penny, thats a steal.

yea the Nets pair is under-appreciated, I wear mine all the time over my other shorts

I missed the JEffersons sale. Any more shorts out there?
you didn't miss much in my opinion

Can anyone point me in the direction of a Kobe rookie (yellow) in 40... for a good price! Thanks
someone in here posted a link to the official lakers e-store that had it on sale for like $150

I need that penny in road black or home white in a 48 . I can't believe I slept on that, if anybody got information let me know .

My next BP gonna be that rockies randy Johnson but only m&n got it in stock... I might as whale cop now since they damn sure won't have any sales ever(unless someone knows somewhere else? :nerd:)

Penny jersey is dope, same with the blue one. Laying off basketball jerseys and shorts for a few, need to get some baseball jerseys in the rotation.

My next BP gonna be that rockies randy Johnson but only m&n got it in stock... I might as whale cop now since they damn sure won't have any sales ever(unless someone knows somewhere else? :nerd:)
You mean diamondbacks? I never knew randy to play for the rockies

Back
Top Bottom