Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

$200 for shorts that are gonna snag like crazy.  
indifferent.gif

Definitely not lying guys lol. $200 retail. They are hoping to release tomorrow. Store is in NJ, North Jersey. And I am pretty sure it's not Packers, but I forget the name.

Well you can count me out. I don't like buying M&N jerseys for $200 so why on earth would I buy a pair of shorts for that price? 
mad.gif

I'm surprised because majority if not all of the shorts so far can be or were able to be purchased with a discount at some point, so im definitely surprised with the pricing

Wait 200 how ? How you got the info on the price ? Shorts better not be 200 . Anybody got info on Mitchell ness Memorial Day sale sites yet ?

If the green Knicks shorts were released with limited quantities I wouldn't hesitate copping at $200 

Better than never having them or paying what I would assume be a more expensive resale price 

bummer about them green Bulls joints... I honestly would drop the cash on them if I could get my hands on a pair.. but them being exclusive to NJ counts me out... smh

How long before you put them on eBay?

You know me? Do you know me to be a reseller? This was me simply giving out info and contribute to this thread. I don't resell. I supplied the first and only pics in here and people asked for info, so I gave it, no need to be negative man.

bummer about them green Bulls joints... I honestly would drop the cash on them if I could get my hands on a pair.. but them being exclusive to NJ counts me out... smh

Yeah it sucks others can't get them. That's how some collabs are. And these came outta no where. Maybe other brands will collab.

I guess if dudes buy those terrible "just don" shorts for outrageous prices then folks will pay resell for these. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom