Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I've been watching this Apparel Zoo sale since it was first posted in here and they must have added more shorts within the last day and the sale itself must have gained a ton of steam. When I was checking the away Bulls shorts yesterday they had every size available...Apparel Zoo has had similar sales before and I can't remember them selling through sizes like this...must be because of the change of the weather.

Really contemplating the purple lakers although I have yellow already.. gotta get my BBB fit off

Wish the 40% off would have lasted til Saturday. Would have grabbed a pair of the Knicks, Sixers, pinstripe Bulls & Cavs shorts. (going off the sizes they currently have up)

Guess I'm in the minority liking the black bulls shorts. Those are simple yet dope to me. Now all I need is for someone to post the same or similar deal on the 93 asg shorts

thanks for the code

bought the red bulls and pinstripe one for 147 shipped..

i see the ebay store got more stock, and its 97 bucks

i wonder if they use the same stock and havent update it...

use paypal after delivery lol..

question fellas: can you tailor shorts to your sizing that are too big? like an xl to m or has anyone tried it.

If you plan on buying I would do it now....some of the sizes listed under the drop down menu, when you try to add to CART they are sold out. Wanted to get the Magic shorts but sold out in a medium. Settled on the away Bulls.

The code is "ps40"? Not working for me. About to check out with the Griz and black Bulls if I can get this working.

If you plan on buying I would do it now....some of the sizes listed under the drop down menu, when you try to add to CART they are sold out. Wanted to get the Magic shorts but sold out in a medium. Settled on the away Bulls.

Naw they had some killer sale on the eBay store last night and got other shorts smoked like the 96 all stars

Back
Top Bottom