Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Settled for the 1997 Griffey jersey. Not bad for $110 :pimp:

How does BP fit compared to regular baseball jerseys though? Have my eyes on a few...

What's your take on M&N NBA jerseys?  I'm a bit torn between a medium (40) or large (44) on the Iverson.  IMO M&N is slightly on a smaller side when compared to the the older Adidas and current Rev. 30 authentics.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NBA-Authentic-On-Court-Throwback-Jersey-Collection-by-Mitchell-Ness-Mens-/222444237206?var=&hash=item33cab5b196:m:mbk4Y0YXdFGQ7F8fwuXVKLw

Yeah, I wear a S in the Rev 30 Swingmans (not sure about the authentics) but a M in the M&N Authentics

Last edited:
I heard ya'll getting deals in here ? 
nerd.gif

Sorta. Used $15 off $75 ebay code for M&N 2000-2001 Iverson. I always regretted letting go my authentic Adidas one.

Last edited:
I hate MN sizing. Got my warriors in medium. Pretty good just feels almost snug in a weird way.

This reminds me of the jerseys. I love size 40 but kinda snug in the chest then the 44 is too big all around

Same goes for the shorts, the jump in baggyness from medium to large is insane

Rocked my 90's Bulls shorts for the first time over the weekend and it was driving me insane that there were no pockets. Was there a place you guys recommended that could get pockets added to them?

Rocked my 90's Bulls shorts for the first time over the weekend and it was driving me insane that there were no pockets. Was there a place you guys recommended that could get pockets added to them?
just hit up Leo :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom