Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Adidas makes some really bland All Star jerseys
I think it has more to due with the time we live in and the trends going on in the world than Adidas just being bland

They used to be really good IMO but in the past 3 years I think they just stopped caring as much knowing their contract was going to Nike after this year

Just grabbed the red bulls and warriors shorts off eastbay, use code "save20" to get 20% off comes out to $100 each.

They got the black bull shorts and a lotta bps as well as the griffey bp but i think they made a mistake uploading the wrong pic for the griffey bp.

Last edited:

Just grabbed the red bulls and warriors shorts off eastbay, use code "save20" to get 20% off comes out to $100 each.
damn shoulda waited 
mean.gif
 got my double for less than retail but not this cheap, wondering if i should triple 
mean.gif

I like the team name shorts just don makes. I wouldn't pay retail for them and nor do they have a warriors one with the warriors script.

Thinking of doing my own pair. Any leads to where I can find the jersey script or twill cutout? My current option is to buy a cheap adidas swingman jersey and cut the script off of that. The twill quality isn't the greatest on that though.

I like the team name shorts just don makes. I wouldn't pay retail for them and nor do they have a warriors one with the warriors script.

Thinking of doing my own pair. Any leads to where I can find the jersey script or twill cutout? My current option is to buy a cheap adidas swingman jersey and cut the script off of that. The twill quality isn't the greatest on that though.
If you tried to do it with the Adidas twill you'd ruin the shorts imo

Back
Top Bottom