Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Wow think im done with m&n. Come home to a missed notice from fedex and charging me 200 in duty :smh: never chsrged me duty. Might have to send this **** back and cancel the order. They getting bright.

Edit: i just called fedex and the lady said the sender is RAMP Logistics....wtf is that?! And its coming from huntington beach, CA....wtf is going on :smh:

Last edited:
Wow think im done with m&n. Come home to a missed notice from fedex and charging me 200 in duty :smh: never chsrged me duty. Might have to send this **** back and cancel the order. They getting bright.

Edit: i just called fedex and the lady said the sender is RAMP Logistics....wtf is that?! And its coming from huntington beach, CA....wtf is going on :smh:

What country are you in? And what did you order

Canada. 2pairs of shorts. The lady told me im being charged cuz the sender is refusing to pay the duties. Ive spent more on a single order from m&n in the past and never once been charged duties. Im pissed to say the least...

Canada. 2pairs of shorts. The lady told me im being charged cuz the sender is refusing to pay the duties. Ive spent more on a single order from m&n in the past and never once been charged duties. Im pissed to say the least...
Wow, M&N really don't give a damn anymore 
laugh.gif

That's some slime stuff man. Send them joints back

Wow, M&N really don't give a damn anymore :lol:

That's some slime stuff man. Send them joints back

100% going back. **** dont even make sense. Im gonna call em tomorrow and give em **** same way. As much bread as i spent with them smfh

They are. I usually only purchase from 3rd party sellers (ebay) and have them ship via USPS and mark as gift less than $50. Ive purchased from m&n numerous times and have shipped to couple diff addresses in Canada and never got charged duty. Just had to sign on delivery. Only courier ive been charged with was UPS and i do my best to avoid using them. I dunno if its the warehouse switch m&n did or what but this makes no sense, basically getting charged double.

As a comparison i bought the martini bear sweater from RL.com for 180 a couple months ago and shipped to an NTer in cali who forwarded to me via UPS. I got hit with $50 at the door but even after that it was still much cheaper than retail.

Wow think im done with m&n. Come home to a missed notice from fedex and charging me 200 in duty
mean.gif
never chsrged me duty. Might have to send this **** back and cancel the order. They getting bright.

Edit: i just called fedex and the lady said the sender is RAMP Logistics....wtf is that?! And its coming from huntington beach, CA....wtf is going on
mean.gif
I live in Toronto and I've been ordering from the US since 1999.  Sometimes I have to pay duties and other times things slide through.  But it's not M&N's fault or RAMP Logistics's fault.  It's an import tax that doesn't have anything to do with the shipper.  It sucks when you get hit hard on duty and very rarely does anything slide through when FedEx is the courier.  

Last edited:
I live in Toronto and I've been ordering from the US since 1999.  Sometimes I have to pay duties and other times things slide through.  But it's not M&N's fault or RAMP Logistics's fault.  It's an import tax that doesn't have anything to do with the shipper.  It sucks when you get hit hard on duty and very rarely does anything slide through when FedEx is the courier.  

Check your PM

So I got an email from NBA store telling me the 96 asg has not shipped yet and I can cancel them if I liked... what a bunch of arrogant pricks

Bulls Shorts came in. I purchased XL and they are perfect waist and length. 6' 215 lbs. Happy I did not size up like Fabo. Shorts fit right below the knee cap.

shout out to whoever it was that said 2x would be too big. bulls shorts came today and he was right. i need to do a return and get xl.

So I got an email from NBA store telling me the 96 asg has not shipped yet and I can cancel them if I liked... what a bunch of arrogant pricks
I just got the same email. Call them to complain and get next day shipping for free. That's what I just did. 

Sounds like I dodged a bullet by ordering through NBAEU.

Nothing worse than spending $300+ and then having to deal with horrible customer service.

Glad I canceled the 96 all star a few days later. Had buyers remorse lol...but that's crazy tho. Spend that much and it should b shipped on the day it said when ordered...SMH

They are. I usually only purchase from 3rd party sellers (ebay) and have them ship via USPS and mark as gift less than $50. Ive purchased from m&n numerous times and have shipped to couple diff addresses in Canada and never got charged duty. Just had to sign on delivery. Only courier ive been charged with was UPS and i do my best to avoid using them. I dunno if its the warehouse switch m&n did or what but this makes no sense, basically getting charged double.

As a comparison i bought the martini bear sweater from RL.com for 180 a couple months ago and shipped to an NTer in cali who forwarded to me via UPS. I got hit with $50 at the door but even after that it was still much cheaper than retail.

I think they did switch because people were getting emails about the 96 jersey delay and problems with the fulfillment centers.

Glad I canceled my order. The jersey is nice but not worth the headache. Also why not wait until you have stock in hand before you put them on the site???

Still no shipping confirmation, order is still processing, but they did upgrade me to overnight shipping :smh:

M&N getting super sloppy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom