Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

If you guys think you're done with the 93 and 96, you got another thing coming. If you know your history, figure out what happened on 2/14. :nerd:

You're welcome...
theres really no need to do these little riddles. if you have information and can share then do so, if you can't share it then don't say anything.

theres really no need to do these little riddles. if you have information and can share then do so, if you can't share it then don't say anything.

Riddles are fun and most people here figured out about the 93 and 96 after I popped in. I'm sure you can too.

Finally found my grail jersey

91-92 John Starks on the way 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
It's just clamoring for attention imo.

It's getting excited for a product. Don't worry. You'll thank me later now that you know you need to get your money up after back to back AS game drops.
I hope you're getting paid for drumming up excitement. Plenty of people have information on upcoming releases, trust me you're not the only one.

Riddles are fun and most people here figured out about the 93 and 96 after I popped in. I'm sure you can too.
It's just clamoring for attention imo.

This thread is pretty calm and active. No need to get angry or annoyed man. I agree I don't like hints and stuff but any info is better than none.

I'm not copping but I like when stuff is dropped in here and the thread gets active

I didn't mean to come off as negative. This is actually one of the better threads on NT and I think it's because you have people that know a lot about the brand and a good amount that freely share information with no BS. I'm personally not big into M&N but I like to pass along info. when I'm able to. Those type of riddles tend to sidetrack threads and really don't help anyone. At least that's my opinion, if you prefer information in that way then more power to you. I on the other hand will plainly provide info. when I have it and if I can to you guys.

BTW, where are the new nba shorts? I believe retailers were scheduled to start receiving them this month.

i wonder what shorts are dropping besides the black magic that was mentioned a few months back [emoji]129300[/emoji]

i remember hearing March was the month shorts were coming back

Back
Top Bottom