Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Congrats did u recieve any tracking email?

Yea, I received my tracking email on May 31st. I was lucky enough to hop on the sale early. I think I ordered my jersey when this thread was on the 2nd or 3rd page. :lol: It also helped that I didn't get a "popular" jersey.

Last edited:
2 day shipping def paid off for me because they shipped them next day as their website said they would

Alyson just told me that my order has already been shipped and to just wait for a tracking number. :smokin

Congrats to the ppl getting their orders in!

p.s after seeing LeClutchJames' photo, I should've ordered a large. :smh:

My jersey came in today. I received the shipping email after it had been delivered. Normal delivery from Iowa to Indiana.

@cluex i generally wear a large in shirts, sometimes a medium. Hockey jerseys aren't supposed to be fitted so maybe i'll be ok. i'll let you know after i try it on. FTR I am 5'9 180.

A large is gonna look like a dress on you man. I caught a Mitchell and ness sale last time around and ordered a size 44 bruins jererys. I'm 6"1 195 and it was way to long and the sleeves were huge on me.

Got a hold of Alyson. She said that the 07-08 kobe was out of stock, but the 96-97 blue kobe should be shipping out within 48 hours. Figured it would be the other way around but I'm content with that. I might try to get a gold 84-85 magic or a 96-97 white starks if possible

Last edited:
@cluex i generally wear a large in shirts, sometimes a medium. Hockey jerseys aren't supposed to be fitted so maybe i'll be ok. i'll let you know after i try it on. FTR I am 5'9 180.

A large is gonna look like a dress on you man. I caught a Mitchell and ness sale last time around and ordered a size 44 bruins jererys. I'm 6"1 195 and it was way to long and the sleeves were huge on me.

All hockey jerseys run big. I ordered a 40, I hope it fits.

All hockey jerseys run big. I ordered a 40, I hope it fits.

FUUUUUU. Gonna have to rock a big boy underneath.

Said processing yesterday, but got e-mail today that they were shipped yesterday. Should receive them tomorrow :smokin

Smh been tryna catch a mlb deal for them batting jerseys

$90 ain't a bad price :lol:

they are $100 +shipping

i take em at $50 :lol:

but i only want the Tigers. i dont care for baseball or any othr ones

Wait, what website ya'll on?

I swear the site says $80 :lol:

I need an Eddie Murray Orioles BP, but I'ma wait and see if/what the fathers day sale looks like :nerd:

I hate the new cut on the batting jerseys; short and wide

The ones from 2010 were slimmer and long; such a better cut

I wish I could hit up the store to try them on, or if there were any retailers that had them around here

Man looking at ya'll pickups, now I regret only copping one jersey :smh:

Shoulda copped an Abdul-Jabbar or a Kobe :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom