Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

You can't notice them at all.. Just dropped my 2nd pair off yesterday to get done. Has anyone put or thought of putting pockets in the asg shorts?

Any one have photos of the Griffey BP?

Besides stock.

I'm not big into baseball jerseys, but I needed this one.

30% off code on mitchell & ness works on lakers shorts.

Didn't work on supersonics and nets for me

But lakers went from 125 to 87.50

bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow where'd you get your pockets done at? I don't trust my tailor enough to let her try.

It's a lowkey spot on 12th & Washington. It's next door to the Chase ATM entrance. It's a small cut, no store front. Address is 1210 Washington Ave. Go up the stairs to the 2nd floor and bust a left and you good money! Believe it's called JVC TAILOR INC.

I REALLY need a Road Seattle A-rod jersey had....

Any clue as to when the Home Griffey dropping? I'm so iffy on that BP, not my fav Mariners style

Last edited:
I'm pissed M&N decided to release THAT griffey BP instead of the navy,grey, or teal years..

Ended up copping anyway :lol: :smh:

Gotta find a spot in NY to put some pockets on my shorts.. Have the grizz, raptors, warriors and heat so far

Strawberry...Crenshaw HS finest.

Wonder where the coke boys would have taken that Mets team minus the coke/crack...

Wasn't just them though...dykstra, Hernandez, Mitchell, mookie etc etc.

Last edited:
Hi NTers,

I recently purchased a brand new XL Sonics Shawn Kemp Mitchell & Ness jersey over Ebay. The seller is legit and posted pics of the actual jersey I purchased. Upon receiving the jersey (which is legit) I noticed a small 'glitch' or 'error' which I hadn't seen before.

I noticed the the Sonics writing goes all the way up to the left side so that the red shadow touches the left 'sleeve'. There should actually be a  green space between writing and the sleeve.

To help clarify, I've added an pic of the jersey (from the original auction):

Here's a pic of how it should look like:

This small glitch definitely gets to me, I wish I had inspected the jersey more carefully 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Now I'm debating whether I should keep it or re-sell it. I will probably lose money reselling it (the purchase price was okay but I had pay a significant amount for international shipping and import duties). What do you guys think? What would you do in my position? Should I re-sell or just keep it? All opinions are welcome!

Last edited:
I'm 6'4'' and about 230, will a sie 52 be too tight? I wear a 56 in all of my jerseys and I happen to the see the red 97 finals jersey MJ on nbastore.com, but I'm not sure if it would be too tight around the chest

Back
Top Bottom