Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Arrived in mail today. Scooped a MJ45 off eBay this week for dumb cheap.. way below $200, brand new with tags. Guess seller just needed funds:

repped

looks like it might have been a 97 finals dump?

i know, me, myself would have no use for a red 45, a rookie 23, a 85 red with screen print, (insert any other red MJ thats released)

i wanted to wait for the right one (97 or 96 finals) and then pull the trigger.

(although i could see owning a red rookie chicago cursive as well)

Last edited:
Last edited:
I signed up for m&n and they gave me the 10% code but it's saying invalid. You can't use it on the stuff that's on sale now?

I signed up for m&n and they gave me the 10% code but it's saying invalid. You can't use it on the stuff that's on sale now?
Make sure you're signed in.. I had the same problem until I realized I wasn't logged into my account.

Make sure you're signed in.. I had the same problem until I realized I wasn't logged into my account.
yup thanks, thought of that cuz I was on mobile. Also does mitchell and ness accept pp? I would rather use pp so I could get charged Monday instead of today :lol:

yup thanks, thought of that cuz I was on mobile. Also does mitchell and ness accept pp? I would rather use pp so I could get charged Monday instead of today :lol:

i dont think they take paypal.

i did the same thing with the extra 10%. i couldnt resist almost getting 2 for 1 SMH. no more jerseys for me for a while

(unless its the Koufax)

i dont think they take paypal.

i did the same thing with the extra 10%. i couldnt resist almost getting 2 for 1 SMH. no more jerseys for me for a while

(unless its the Koufax)
damn that sucks and I gotta stop playing before someone scoops that petrovic :lol:
Kinda want to double up but I've been going ******ed with spending lately so might ask some friends if they want something before I place my order today.

repped

looks like it might have been a 97 finals dump?

i know, me, myself would have no use for a red 45, a rookie 23, a 85 red with screen print, (insert any other red MJ thats released)

i wanted to wait for the right one (97 or 96 finals) and then pull the trigger.

(although i could see owning a red rookie chicago cursive as well)

My strategy as well. Glad I was able to scoop this '97.

Might make another account to get that 10% off. Anything saved is appreciated

Also that white penny would be a must for me as well...only a few joints imo are worth retail and the penny home is one of them...most mikes and kobes as well....

finally stopped messing around and copped me my petrovic, really excited for that jersey

Hopefully that 48 ain't humongous, I mean I could use it for ball if that's the case but still :lol:

Might make another account to get that 10% off. Anything saved is appreciated

Also that white penny would be a must for me as well...only a few joints imo are worth retail and the penny home is one of them...most mikes and kobes as well....
yup everytime I order from m&n from now on I'll do that :lol:

YO!

finally stopped messing around and copped me my petrovic, really excited for that jersey

Which one you get? I really want the faded joint. But next M&N I get will either be the '55 Jackie Robinson or '88 Bulls shooting shirt. Need them to bring back the '85 Fisk White Sox jersey in grey. And I hate I never got a #12 Bulls when Nike had the NBA contract. Now the jersey is so different and will have ads on them when they get the contract back.

DF!!!

YO!
Which one you get? I really want the faded joint. But next M&N I get will either be the '55 Jackie Robinson or '88 Bulls shooting shirt. Need them to bring back the '85 Fisk White Sox jersey in grey. And I hate I never got a #12 Bulls when Nike had the NBA contract. Now the jersey is so different and will have ads on them when they get the contract back.

DF!!!
i got the sky blue joint. The royal blue one was only in size 56 and up, and 48 was the last size on the one I snatched. The bps I have in xl are a good fit for me so ideally the 48 in the petrovic is cool too. If it's big now I won't like it because i continue to slim down and the jersey will get too big with time..

I needed the petrovic because he was a star on the Yugoslavia national team, where my parents were from

YO!

DF!!!

:wow:

Back
Top Bottom