Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

1692650367922.png

1692650393463.png

1692650410568.png

1692650440522.png

We might actually get +4" below the knee And 1 dazzle shorts before authentic Magic/76ers ones :lol:

anyone have any of the vick authentics?

i hear mixed things about the quality and accuracy of their NFL jerseys, I dont own any.

was looking at the eagles vick and the white falcons

i hear mixed things about the quality and accuracy of their NFL jerseys, I dont own any.

The truth of the matter is, the fit of the NFL jerseys suck and is spotty. From my POV the problems started with the Korea run NFL stock where the sleeves run long and jersey length is short. It's like they expect you to wear them high *** pads with those jerseys lol

The truth of the matter is, the fit of the NFL jerseys suck and is spotty. From my POV the problems started with the Korea run NFL stock where the sleeves run long and jersey length is short. It's like they expect you to wear them high *** pads with those jerseys lol

This is accurate regarding the NFL jerseys having discrepancies.

The execution on them is backwards with the sleeves being too baggy and long, which isn't how the players wear them. The players normally wear sleeves that are tailored to be shorter and smaller.

My gripe with the NFL jerseys is that most of them don't have cuffed/banded sleeves. They basically cut them like every player is a quarterback with loose sleeves. The jerseys of players who wore cuffed sleeves should be made that way to replicate how they looked on field. Like the sleeves on the Vick jerseys should be cuffed since he wore it that way throughout his career.

Always go one size down with the authentic NFL jerseys because the sleeves will end up being too big on you if you go with your regular size.

They need M&N to drop the 2010 Eagles Vick already. I remember watching that ‘Skins game when we destroyed them. Good times.

Also, I have this OG reebok jersey and this looks exactly like my dog. And this pic is saved on my phone saved, but I don’t think this is mine:lol:

phodohs3.jpeg

Scored this one on eBay for $90 shipped. Missed out on that Karma loop deal some weeks back. Had in the collection a couple years back and got rid of it. Don’t really know why lol.

Attachments

• 695CB9A1-0A7E-4405-86AA-76482C5994EF.jpeg
    695CB9A1-0A7E-4405-86AA-76482C5994EF.jpeg
    320 KB · Views: 237
  • D7198BF5-86E4-458D-89C6-ABB26694E9A8.jpeg
    D7198BF5-86E4-458D-89C6-ABB26694E9A8.jpeg
    318.6 KB · Views: 267
Anyone have the Knicks Just Don Shorts? Can someone confirm the tag on the back? Trying to get one to compare to see if it’s authentic.

Back
Top Bottom