Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

IMG_4526.jpeg
IMG_4528.jpeg

Yeah, they were good. MJ and the Bulls was just that good and the Knicks were more hungry those years in the playoffs
They gave both teams a run for their money I remember when they played the bulls in one of those eastern conference finals 97 or 98 can't remember off top

97. And it was a gentleman’s sweep :lol: I liked that team too but they definitely weren’t giving the bulls a run for their money.
Yeah, I remember game 3 being on Memorial Day weekend and the bulls beat them in Miami being up 3 to 0. I really thought they were going to sweep them lol.

I maintained my custom of wearing red on Sunday with this jersey yesterday.
IMG_6915.JPG

Without a question, that jersey is flames. i have the wide shoulder version. Could you zoom in on the SIXERS word mark? I think I see some chain mesh but im not sure?

I'm wide-shoulder, dazzle 76er jersey for life but the benefit of that mesh jersey is that the red doesn't bleed on the white on the numbers/emblem.

Since there's discussion about the 76ers Iverson jerseys, I'd like to point out some stuff I noticed having the black and white jerseys myself. The wordmark on the front mesh version is pretty much typical stitching. Unfortunately, there's a discrepancy with the wordmark font size on the mesh version because it's noticeably smaller than it should be.

While the wide shoulder style isn't liked by many, the wordmark font size is correct on that version. It makes no sense if they can get the font size of the wordmark on the wide shoulder style correct but can't get it correct on the mesh version.

Back
Top Bottom