Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

EFF is part of fanatics?

EFF is now owned by Lids. They are still operating somewhat as a separate entity within Lids, but most everything is warehoused at Lids and an increasing amount is produced at Lids. I even saw an EFF jersey at a Lids store. I would assume that it's similar to how M&N or Topps operates as a somewhat separate entity within Fanatics. All of the above listed are owned by the same parent/holding company anyway.

Wouldn't be surprised if black friday is 50% and cyber monday is 60% on oneness.

I believe thats how it went last year.

Don’t even know why I would wait for Nike to drop these but anybody got these Nets shorts on sale?

21B114DA-6635-4FA8-A58A-95A567BA0B07.jpeg

I bought before the sale. They good but they white so i haven’t worn them yet.

Exactly why I can’t seem to pull the trigger on them. I know no matter if I chill or play in them, they’ll get dirty quick since they’re so damn white:lol:

I recall seeing someone complain about the NFL jerseys sleeves being too long, I'm glad they pointed that out cuz for the longest time I couldn't figure out why certain jerseys just didn't look right when I tried them on. I had both the Purple and White Moss jerseys. I sent them back because I didn't like the fit. Got one size smaller and I *still* didn't like the fit. I just couldn't put my finger on why it didn't look right, and now I realize it was the sleeves. Real football jerseys are supposed to have elastic around the sleeves. Now I will only cop football jerseys if they have it. I'm not buying anymore of these pseudo "authentics" that have the sleeves coming down past your elbows. I realize that for M&N "authentic" just means double layered and better stitching. They usually do not make literal authentic replicas of the jerseys worn on the field

Last edited:
For those that want true authentic football jerseys check eBay. I have found some old football jerseys from college teams posted on there. Jerseys that were actually stocked at the teams facility for the players

For those that want true authentic football jerseys check eBay. I have found some old football jerseys from college teams posted on there. Jerseys that were actually stocked at the teams facility for the players
what search terms you use?

I recall seeing someone complain about the NFL jerseys sleeves being too long, I'm glad they pointed that out cuz for the longest time I couldn't figure out why certain jerseys just didn't look right when I tried them on. I had both the Purple and White Moss jerseys. I sent them back because I didn't like the fit. Got one size smaller and I *still* didn't like the fit. I just couldn't put my finger on why it didn't look right, and now I realize it was the sleeves. Real football jerseys are supposed to have elastic around the sleeves. Now I will only cop football jerseys if they have it. I'm not buying anymore of these pseudo "authentics" that have the sleeves coming down past your elbows. I realize that for M&N "authentic" just means double layered and better stitching. They usually do not make literal authentic replicas of the jerseys worn on the field

The problem with football (and hockey) jerseys is that they’re worn over pads and then have the sleeves tailored to the player’s preference. Even if you get an authentic jersey it’s a bit odd - the arms holes are low because they’re designed to be in the right place with a few inches of pads.

You could probably get them tailored by someone who does that sort of work. You end up looking like a guy wearing his actual jersey for a photo though - that also looks strange.

Team or game issues are also made to fit skin tight so you have to size accordingly.

Personally I’m on the smaller and skinnier side so skill player jerseys fit me fine. My favorite GameDay fit is a team issued jersey layered over a hoody.

But yeah you can find those types of jersey on eBay. Try searching ‘game worn’ or ‘team issued’ jerseys for your favorite team.

Yeah I can’t rock football jerseys without the cuffed sleeves, I have a few of Lamar Jackson, Teddy Bridewater and Jaire Alexander Louisville team issued practice jerseys that I wear

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom