Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Recent pick ups

34C75828-C346-4465-B186-FB8E9FE3C377.jpeg

I thought that its hilarious to have the just don nuggets because of the word "nuggets" across your crotch.

Similar with Jazz dons. It's hilarious to have girls think it say "Jizz" instead. 🤣🤣
This is the reason I can't cop those teal pistons shorts

The Nationals jersey and jacket were dope but those shorts by themselves is gonna be tricky to pull off.

Live in Tampa so I've been waiting for those Bucs Dons to go on sale. Just checked OneNess and they are now sold out in my size...at full price! Who tf is paying $400! SMH

Live in Tampa so I've been waiting for those Bucs Dons to go on sale. Just checked OneNess and they are now sold out in my size...at full price! Who tf is paying $400! SMH

They are 20% off on fanatics.
Screenshot_20220819-071208_Chrome.jpg

Grab discounted fanatics gift cards from Costco.

300 in gift cards is 240. Depending on tax and shipping you would be out of pocket around 260 to 265.

A little more then what we are used to paying on dons but if you want them, they have a FSR.

I want the Eagles dons but Oneness sold out of my size and fanatics hasn't put them up yet or they sold out.

Back
Top Bottom