Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just for discussion since I'm bored at work, but what are some of you alls forbidden jerseys you'd rock?

For me it's a Cowgirl jersey, DWade, and a WNBA joint lol

Curious to see some of yalls choices.
hmm at first, after the decision, I said I wouldn't wear a Lebron jersey but had change of heart so I would rock Lebron Cleveland(which I own), Miami, and Lakers now. Once he brakes the scoring record I have a feeling his jerseys will be in demand.

I hate the Cowboys but would rock Emmitt Smith(which I own) and Troy Aikman.

Being from Chicago I hated the Pistons but would rock and Isiah Thomas and Rodman Jerseys.

Being a Cubs fan I would rock a White Sox Frank Thomas(which I actually own) and would rock a St. Louis Cardinals Mark McGwire jersey too

Hate the Packers but I would rock a Rodgers, Favre, and Reggie White jersey(I actually own all three players)

Last edited:
My 49ers just don shorts shipped.

As for the stuff I wouldn’t wear. Cowboys attire is on my list. But those double star jerseys are so dope looking. But can’t do it.

As a Giants fan I could NEVER rock anything Cowboys but the double star Deion jersey had me close. Nothing Patriots, Celtics or Red Sox. Duke is also a no no (UNC fan).

It's really easy for me not to wear certain teams/players due to my allegiances in the present and going forward, but I admit I actually wore some jerseys of rivals/nemeses during the early 2000s during the peak of the throwback frenzy.

I actually disregarded my allegiances with the Lakers, Raiders and Dodgers and wore or just acquired some of their rivals during the 2000s because I felt I was getting a good deal on them for under regular price back then.

But now it's so easy for me to maintain my stance not to wear my favorite teams' rivals' jersey. No matter how good and popular a player is, I just won't wear the jersey if he plays for a rival.

Teams that get absolutely zero burn.

MLB

Yankees
Giants
Cubs
Red Sox

NBA

Lakers

NFL

Cowboys
49ers
Eagles
Commanders
Chiefs
Packers
Steelers

I’d never wear the Patriots, packers, mavericks, suns, ********, commanders, anything hockey, browns

Absolutely no Boston.

Then I equally hate the Warriors (2015-end of time), Niners, Giants (both) Sharks, Eagles, WFT.

Deion is one of my favorite athletes of all time but his 1994 season does not count in my record book. I want you Niner fans to be real men and admit that Deion had to commit PI on that play because Irvin was that N.

Man...this is beautiful.

20220509_171617.jpg
20220509_171628.jpg

Just for discussion since I'm bored at work, but what are some of you alls forbidden jerseys you'd rock?

For me it's a Cowgirl jersey, DWade, and a WNBA joint lol

Curious to see some of yalls choices.
For me, it’s only my rivals. So Eagles, Cowboys, Red Sox, Astros, Sixers, Celtics, Nets,

Case by case basis for me.

An Iverson rookie sixers says something totally different than a Joel embiid gamer.

A bird jersey is different than a Tatum

A Kobe/magic/Karen different than a lebron Lakers jersey, or a Shaq.

But I'll never wear players I don't like...Westbrook, irving etc etc.

While you guys were distracted with your no fly zone list, I was feasting. Let's see if my Oneness order will go through. :rofl:

1652203101043.png

The main reason I haven’t copped the Atlanta Vick jersey is because of what he did to WSH during the Monday Night Massacre as an Eagle. I was there… Considering a Lamar Jackson jersey as a “compromise” but a Ravens jersey is also sacrilegious to me :lol: . Those are the only two on my list that I’m truly conflicted about because I like the players.

I was there too bruh...seen that shhh live :smh:

Add Vick to the list too though, I forgot about his goofy az

Back
Top Bottom