Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I’m mad M&N flagship store lied and said the AI gray would only be released in store. I could have saved some money w corporate smh

I’m mad M&N flagship store lied and said the AI gray would only be released in store. I could have saved some money w corporate smh
When I called. The dude told me he wasn’t sure if they would be elsewhere. But since they were popular and the blue one was supposed to be only online then came to the store that anything was possible. But they were told it would only be a flagship store thing

They lied to me too many times in just one inquiry/transaction about the Barry Sanders 1991 jersey. First I had called ahead and asked if it was available in 48 and they said they had plenty in stock and told me to hold off b/c they were going to have a 30% off sale on 12/13/21. I asked if they could hold a size 48 and he said yes and took down my name. They also said its only going to be available in their store and nowhere else. So I called on 12/13 to place an order and the guy who answered said that they only have sizes 44 and 52. I said someone told me they will hold a size 48 for me and the guy said we don’t hold jerseys. I went for the 44 and luckily it fit but a little tight. They honored the 30% off though.

And now the 1991 Barry Sanders is available on Fanatics and could have gotten it cheaper from there. They also told me they don’t do returns.

FD841FF1-2DBA-456E-8AF3-5929CE5DA7ED.jpeg
CBB514D2-BA9E-4BBB-A47C-2879AD10F441.jpeg

Has a jersey ever remained a flagship store exclusive? Feel like ive seen it over and over again where they lie about that.
I remember the Willie Mays not too far back but that was a MLB shop exclusive. Never seen any where else. They released 2 and Boffum was AMAZE :pimp:

On that post, I called them out. When the link was posted for another site and I replied again, they didn't respond. Busters

I think I liked your comment on that Iverson ig post from the flagship store calling them out about the jersey supposedly being a flagship store exclusive if that was you.

On a side note, I ended the year ordering the home and road Moss authentics. Between the 30% off and the discounted fanatics gift cards from Costco. I couldn’t pass it up. I got those Laker based Lebron 7’s and 8’s to rock with them as well.

But I gotta consolidate my collection a bit and trim down the stuff I never really wear. I’ve been taking advantage of all the recent deals and promos and getting stuff I’ve wanted for good prices so no complaints here.

Back
Top Bottom