Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Damn happy I used it on some Bucks champ gear before they killed it. Hopefully another one comes along and is shared in the thread.

New mailday. Shouts to HWF for an easy trade.

56E178B3-9FAE-4F16-8DFB-E24884944187.jpeg

Got no idea why but I still can't access thier site...

One big order from them and haven't been able to get back since then.

^ You’re not missing much—mainly the newer drops (Nuggs, Mavs, etc.) along with pairs that have rereleased (Lakers, Bulls, Raps).

Only notable pairs are the Wizards, Twolves (XL) and the Hornets (XXL). Charlotte joints are $225 shipped since they’re marked down already. I finally managed to get the Pistons pair for under $300–been looking for those for a year or so.

Damn. The code doesn’t work anymore more. Crazy because I ordered one last authentic jersey yesterday. Was planning on waiting until I got paid next week. But I came up on a bunch of gift cards and unexpected money so just pulled the trigger. Glad I did now. Hopefully we get a new code leaked again at some point.

I remember a member on here was selling individual one time use 30% off fanatics codes with no exclusions for $5 a piece last year and I was eating off those for a while. Well worth the $5 to save $180 or so when you’re spending $600 on items which are always excluded from promo codes.

Kinda bittersweet given the reasoning. But glad I bit the bullet and copped the MPLS Kobe off M&N a few weeks back even if I had to pay retail. The code got shut down before fanatics dropped it. Yeah I could go the Costco fanatics gift card route and get 20% off. But I’m fine just copping it now over waiting until whenever fanatics decides to drop it. Now if it was still 30% off plus the gift card jig on top of it. That’s a different story.

A bit off topic but on brand,, looks like Don hats commin back. NY hats out now. hopefully more teams are commin down the pipeline…

Can’t for the life of me find the 1995 teal Griffey or the 99-00 alternate blue Sixers authentic shorts. Need these 2 pieces . If anyone got any links, knowledge, etc for either of these pieces in a large holler at me!

I did. They gave me the generic clear your catche, cookies which I did.

I can access the site from work but not from home.
I had that happen to me too. It was weird cause I've bought stuff from them before, then randomly for 2-3 months I couldn't access their web site and now it's all good.

Damn. The code doesn’t work anymore more. Crazy because I ordered one last authentic jersey yesterday. Was planning on waiting until I got paid next week. But I came up on a bunch of gift cards and unexpected money so just pulled the trigger. Glad I did now. Hopefully we get a new code leaked again at some point.

I remember a member on here was selling individual one time use 30% off fanatics codes with no exclusions for $5 a piece last year and I was eating off those for a while. Well worth the $5 to save $180 or so when you’re spending $600 on items which are always excluded from promo codes.

Kinda bittersweet given the reasoning. But glad I bit the bullet and copped the MPLS Kobe off M&N a few weeks back even if I had to pay retail. The code got shut down before fanatics dropped it. Yeah I could go the Costco fanatics gift card route and get 20% off. But I’m fine just copping it now over waiting until whenever fanatics decides to drop it. Now if it was still 30% off plus the gift card jig on top of it. That’s a different story.
Buying a code for $5 to save $180 obviously is a no brainer. Saving not even close to that much is a no brainer. I still think it’s wack to charge for a code on NT tho. What’s $5 gonna do for that man. Not like he did anything to get the codes - if I’m wrong I’m wrong

What’s up with them and authentic shorts? They don’t make them anymore? I’m not talking about those “Just Don” and “swingman” stuff.

Buying a code for $5 to save $180 obviously is a no brainer. Saving not even close to that much is a no brainer. I still think it’s wack to charge for a code on NT tho. What’s $5 gonna do for that man. Not like he did anything to get the codes - if I’m wrong I’m wrong

There’s no right or wrong really. It’s all subjective. I get where you’re coming from as well. I don’t know how the dude got access to the codes. But I had no problem paying given that everything I was buying was excluded from most normal promo codes.

I was a manager at Lids for a few years back when I was in college. People would ask me for discounts all the time. I had a card I could scan at any time to give a sizeable discount if I wanted. I would tell some customers who asked for a discount to go bring me a meal from Panda Express or get some chick fil a from the food court in the mall and I’ll mark the price down for them. The majority of them obliged which was a win win for me. But that discount wasn’t free lol.

What’s up with them and authentic shorts? They don’t make them anymore? I’m not talking about those “Just Don” and “swingman” stuff.

M&N produces authentic shorts during two seasons: Spring and Fall. The Spring batch was shipped in March/April (when we saw several restocks on Fanatics) and I suspect the Fall batch will come out in late August / early September.

There’s no right or wrong really. It’s all subjective. I get where you’re coming from as well. I don’t know how the dude got access to the codes. But I had no problem paying given that everything I was buying was excluded from most normal promo codes.

I was a manager at Lids for a few years back when I was in college. People would ask me for discounts all the time. I had a card I could scan at any time to give a sizeable discount if I wanted. I would tell some customers who asked for a discount to go bring me a meal from Panda Express or get some chick fil a from the food court in the mall and I’ll mark the price down for them. The majority of them obliged which was a win win for me. But that discount wasn’t free lol.
Yea that’s cool. No problem with that kind of trade. U worked there, earned your discount. I see the similarities to jit charging for codes, just think it’s petty

Back
Top Bottom