Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Bucks fans are actually wearing this
smjybw19136-mbublck96ral_1.jpg

The sad and pathetic part is those fools wearing that 💩 actually have good seats at this game since we could see them up close on TV like that. Talk about a%$ backwards with having good seats, but wearing crap like that.

You have a great memory!

I stupidly gorged on a boatload of jerseys and some jackets from that seller because I stupidly thought they were a good deal when I overpaid in actuality. I got stuck with a lot of things that I couldn't wear because they were oversized and also not worth having in my collection.

I hope that Gervin jersey fits right for you because of the incorrectly oversized cut that plagued jerseys from the early 2000s.

Yes, LeBron had an ordeal with 2 jerseys given to him from a local clothing store because he agreed to let them take his picture in 2003. He got hooked up with a navy Bears Gale Sayers jersey and a Bullets Wes Unseld jersey, I believe it was the road one. He got suspended from competition for accepting them, but he was reinstated when he returned them to the store.

The crazy thing is that he dropped 52 points in his first game back from suspension! That game was actually televised on a Saturday on ESPN I believe. His school beat my old high school, Westchester High School. The score was 72-50 with his school winning. He actually scored more than Westchester itself!
It’s wild you mention that specific game against Westchester. That was the first game I ever saw him play in and it was because my neighbor in my apartment building went to Westchester at the time so I decided to watch. And also remember being in awe that he scored more than the team.

Since someone wants to prioritize my habits at Dodgers games that were favorable for me, why did it matter to him?

What's wrong with buying the cheapest ticket and moving down to better seats, especially if there were a few ushers who enabled me to do it? You can't beat getting in cheap and seizing opportunities that were there.

The guy acts like he never took advantage of an opportunity that was available to him in his life. We've all taken advantage of opportunities in our lives more or less.

I cosign the seat upgrade movement. Used to do it regularly for Dodgers, Kings and Clipper games. It’s a bit harder for Laker games though.

Where I’m currently at in Dallas, I move down all the time. The ushers rarely check. I’ll be a few rows from courtside by the second quarter.

Back
Top Bottom