Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

them Grizz Dons are too cold! Can’t wait til they hit US retailers. Let’s jus hope they don’t pull the okie doke and they be a Canada exclusive…

With them making the alternate navy blue Nuggets Carmelo Anthony jersey recently, and the sky blue one in the past, I'm sure the home white will come next.

And it should be a safe bet they'll make the Knicks Carmelo jersey eventually since they're a big market team.

Not going to lie but I'm a Diehard knickerbocker fan but I'm not a fan of Melo with the knicks. I think we paid him too much. Production didn't match especially defensively. If he would've been on the knicks during his 1st few years in Denver that would've been crazy but when we got him he was starting to decline imo.

With them making the alternate navy blue Nuggets Carmelo Anthony jersey recently, and the sky blue one in the past, I'm sure the home white will come next.

And it should be a safe bet they'll make the Knicks Carmelo jersey eventually since they're a big market team.
Can’t wait for them to drop Knicks Melo, will cop every drop!

I am in love with these Grizzlies Just Dons, im guessing they removed that giant Grizzles logo on the side to allow for side pockets. There was a first run that had the embroidered crest logo printed on one side and the grizzilies logo on the other side but those didnt have side pockets, only the back pockets.

Not going to lie but I'm a Diehard knickerbocker fan but I'm not a fan of Melo with the knicks. I think we paid him too much. Production didn't match especially defensively. If he would've been on the knicks during his 1st few years in Denver that would've been crazy but when we got him he was starting to decline imo.

Same here and I was extremely love/hate when Melo was here but after reading about all the mishaps and mismanagement with the team, I have to say he's just the scapegoat. Sure, his salary was part of the problem but it was way bigger than that. But yeah, my wife absolutely HATES him just as much as you do:lol:

I am in love with these Grizzlies Just Dons, im guessing they removed that giant Grizzles logo on the side to allow for side pockets. There was a first run that had the embroidered crest logo printed on one side and the grizzilies logo on the other side but those didnt have side pockets, only the back pockets.

Bruh I'm tempted to do some frankenstein custom. Since the grizzlies have a seam in the middle, technically you can split it and replace one side with the grizzly.

So It'll be side pocket and back pocket on the custom Just Dons and the other side with be the authentic grizzly side with no pockets.

1623206479516.gif

Could have been maybe it’s too busy with the giant logo on one leg then the crotch

Bought like 10 of these Shareef jerseys during the $100 sale. Sold them all of course. The piping on the adidas swingmans were more accurate.

The piping on the inaugural season was like this (e.g. Bryant Reeves Rookie season). But in Shareef's rookie season (the following year), the piping was slimmer.

Even the Mitchell and Ness Swingman's have slimmer piping as well.

Back
Top Bottom