Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I took a jersey in to get tailored and i was so dissatisfied with the end results i wanted to swing on buddy and just walk out without paying. This tailor shop has damn near 5 stars and almost 100% reviews on Google too :smh:

It was a size 40 that had a length of 30" and i just wanted to shorten it to about 28". These fools shortened it to like 27" and the jocktag ain't even sewn back properly :smh:

Man, i was HOT :angry:

i thought it was just me...been going to the same place for a few years now and they did so many of my jerseys... i even gave the tailor my other jersey which fits perfect and told them specifically shorten it exactly like the other jersey keep both so you good... this mofro makes it short... i mean its wearable but not really my style... i could prally pull if off if i wear skinny jeans or if i wear shorts with it... i like my jersey with a little length and not fit like a t shirt length wise...this was my kobe purple all star 98 jersey too smh...contemplating if i should wear it or buy another

hope they make melo first game as a Knick
1621054775452.png

didn't he wear the style with the black stripes down the side then they did a rebrand? or im I losing it
That was a throwback night against Milwaukee, they only wore that jersey a couple of times that year. The regular jersey had black stripes down the sides back then. I'll never forget that game by the way.

really want to cop that d rose St Patrick’s Jersey but just waiting hopefully if M&N drops that melo Knicks st Patrick’s

someone on Facebook claims Kobe MPLS blue/yellow is dropping next month

random person so take it with a grain of salt

Back
Top Bottom