Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Grizz shorts from fanatics came in last night. So happy to have these. I think these might already be my favorite pair I own

20210312_075939.jpg
How these fit compared to the other Authentics? Heard the waist was tighter before on these

I just copped two authentics in span of two days. Trying to convince myself I don’t need a 3rd so we can ignore this topic

not going to lie, im waiting to hear if the grizzlies waistband was fixed too

also if the new stock of sonics shorts have the white line on the crotch still

How these fit compared to the other Authentics? Heard the waist was tighter before on these
They are a bit tighter, but I actually prefer it. Mediums are usually a bit loose on my waist, but the rest of the short is perfect. I say stay with your normal size unless your normal size is already a bit snug on you

Sonics shorts-
As a Sonics fan I’d cop the version they wore 2002-2005 (the ray allen/Rashard Lewis era). Even though they accomplished nothing. The 96 joints are cool cuz of what they accomplished but never liked the red/green Christmas vibes

We really need stickied posts or something in this thread
I actually think this would be a great idea for first page. Of course we'd have to keep it updated as things change but a general FAQ list for sizes and materials and such would be solid.

Back
Top Bottom