Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Don c thread ? I’ll participate

35FB480A-BF03-4081-8F75-4835A37F84EB.jpeg

riverdale road riverdale road KingScrill619 KingScrill619

I suggest for y'all to check Fanatics, Fans Edge, Lids, or MLB Shop persistently for that jersey because they occasionally appear on there. But I noticed they normally don't have all sizes available. Just check constantly because you may find your size, and perhaps luck out with a valid promo code on that day.

Simplify and expedite your search on those websites by typing in "Ken Griffey Jr. jersey" in the search option.

Has anyone packed away and stored jerseys in a box? I got too many jerseys and too many I’ll probably never wear. I’m thinking about folding them up without folding the numbers and putting them in a box cause they’re taking up too much closet space.

I store some in totes. But don't fold. Do a fold/rolling hybrid to prevent creases in numbers.

I store some in totes. But don't fold. Do a fold/rolling hybrid to prevent creases in numbers.

I'm thinking about folding them in half to avoid the numbers and putting them in a bigger sized box. I got like 40 Yankees jerseys and 20 Knicks jerseys. I don't plan on selling them but I can't wear them all, damn near all look the same so I might as well pack some up.

Copped a white Bird swingy after they bugged me 4 times via email with a 25% off.

Wish I could get to a game this year. SMH.

That seller also has raptors Don's listed for $35, so imma say fake :lol: That Duncan could be one of those super accurate fakes like that Kobe jersey people were talking about a few month ago

That seller also has raptors Don's listed for $35, so imma say fake :lol: That Duncan could be one of those super accurate fakes like that Kobe jersey people were talking about a few month ago
Nah he selling straight up bootlegs

that’s real Jersey in the pic, he stole from another listing

Damnn 25%?? From mitchell and ness website? They gave me 15 but how did you swindle 25%?
I don't know - maybe their algorithms consider recent or prior purchase amounts. I have spent a significant amount of money on their website over the last few years.

Or maybe it was the type of jerseys I had in my cart when I left the website. I assume everyone knows to always add products and leave the website and wait for the coupon code.

Here’s my new pickup from the Fansedge sale the other day. The white is the new one. Ive had the red one for a few years.
7C73B719-9048-496C-844F-2ECC4FB8071E.jpeg
34E79176-ED59-46C3-828F-3230BAFD07DF.jpeg
BE751C9B-D25E-4AE9-9F3B-0ED26DA763E8.jpeg
4DADE07B-53CA-4219-99AD-170FDB156D13.jpeg
I know the consensus is the red is better, but I think from a visual perspective the white, in person may look a little better than the red. Pics don’t do it justice.

Here’s my new pickup from the Fansedge sale the other day. The white is the new one. Ive had the red one for a few years.I know the consensus is the red is better, but I think from a visual perspective the white, in person may look a little better than the red. Pics don’t do it justice.
White 45 is probably my favorite Jordan jersey out of all of them.

Back
Top Bottom