Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Wish I ( my wallet) never would have seen this. I didn't know this company existed. I think baseball flannels are by far the best jerseys out there, and this company makes both Negro and Minor league authentic flannels. 100% going to order something from them and see what's up.
I think baseball Jersey threads posts a lot of EFF

Has anyone seen Authentic Timberwolves (Blue) or Jazz shorts anywhere online for a reasonable price? All I've come across are crazy resale prices on eBay. Not in a rush here since Winter is approaching but also haven't seen any restocks on M&N or other sites. Those are the last two I'm on the hunt for...

Wish I ( my wallet) never would have seen this. I didn't know this company existed. I think baseball flannels are by far the best jerseys out there, and this company makes both Negro and Minor league authentic flannels. 100% going to order something from them and see what's up.
EFF quality is good

You the guy that got like every other jersey with some kinda QC issue right? You wont get that wth Ebbets

Eagles Vick is hard as ****, dope they're selling the throwbacks he wore.

Something looks off with the Falcons one. Not sure what it is. The collar or shoulders look weird.

They did the right jerseys though.

Rams Just Don shorts fire, DGAF what anyone says. Joints are crazy.

Their NFL jerseys are crazy

Last edited:
Since Mitchell & Ness is starting to produce crappy Adidas material NBA jerseys from 2010-17 now, they need to make a Bulls Carlos Boozer "Spray-on hair don't care" jersey. I'm sure y'all remember when he had some stupid a#$ spray-on hair 💩 on his head for a game in 2011-12 season. 😆

Would any of y'all get a Bulls Boozer "Spray-on hair don't care" throwback jersey?
Boozer1.jpg
Boozer2.jpg

It's obvious Boozer got his influence from that cheating, racist, egomaniac a%$ 🤡 Hulk Hogan when he had that stupid spray-on beard 💩 on his face during his late '90s nWo days. The only difference is Boozer put that 💩 on his head as hair. 🙄
Beard1.jpg

Beard2.jpg

Beard3.jpg

Last edited:
People typically size down with the NFL authentics? Or same size as MLB and NBA?
Your probably going to get different answers with this, but I get the same size and they fit perfect. I honestly dont know how people size down, but they do. If I were to size down I wouldn't even be able to put it on.

The reason people may choose to size down is because the NFL sleeves run a little bit long. So if you do size down, you will have good sleeves, but a skin tight jersey.

Back
Top Bottom