Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

All Star

on the fence about the ‘88, ‘91, ‘98
81A2DA91-7E93-44F9-8009-D392449D20BB.jpeg
A580E29A-5F7E-4114-9138-C846E0B601EE.jpeg
ADA0408A-D331-4DFE-894A-95F0E68CCAD1.jpeg
8BECD59D-E517-4F59-B721-C48CCBE9FA30.jpeg

Now that my pockets are slim at the moment, M&N want to restock that purple Moss smfh.

The 1998 Vikings purple Moss is on Fanatics Inc. sites, i.e. Fanatics, NFL Shop, Fans Edge, and Lids. I think it's also valid with discount codes whenever they're active.

Any idea when those authentic Georgetown iverson Jersey's will restock? Also has an authentic john starks jersey ever released? Been wanting one for awhile. Thanks in advance fellas.

Authentic Starks jerseys have been made. But I haven't seen them in years honestly. Perhaps since like the late 2000s.

Most likely NBA Store of Fanatics as thats usually where I always cop from. I'm confident it'll be available again once the next season starts up again. I feel like he's always available during the season.

I haven't seen authentic Starks jerseys in so long. I swear they've been discontinued. I check NBA Store frequently and haven't seen it on there for so long now.

How’s the quality on the 03 Kobe all star

I would say good, somewhat similar to the Reebok authentic pro-cut version I have. I have both versions because the Mitchell & Ness one is wearable since I got it in my preferred size 52 and the Reebok one isn't wearable due to extreme length cut to Kobe's height and size. The Reebok one is a size 50 plus 6 length.

too bad they haven't added anything new to any of their sites basketball wise, Kobe and Jordan

all others is same old, old stuff thats sold out in most sizes

Back
Top Bottom